Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Graham Hick
Forum: London Transport September 7th 04, 02:35 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Graham Hick
Top up Oyster Prepay - "too many coins"?

But that's the coin box that holds all the coins from completed
transactions. ...
Forum: London Transport September 7th 04, 09:15 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Graham Hick
Top up Oyster Prepay - "too many coins"?

This happened to me last night and I was wondering if anyone
else had come across it. I was topping up my Oyster pre-pay
card at the touch-screen ticket machine at North Greenwich,
using up all the...
Forum: London Transport July 16th 04, 09:53 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Graham Hick
Maps of London on the internet

(LarryLard) wrote...
I tried to think of a relatively recent road layout change, or
similar, with which to test them, but I couldn't.

Have a look at Canary Wharf,...
Forum: London Transport June 25th 04, 07:51 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Graham Hick
Oyster prepay on bus with faulty card reader

I've tried googling for a previous answer to this but couldn't find
one...

I have an Oyster pre pay card, which suits me very nicely since I
normally make 2 bus journeys a day, with very occasional...
Forum: London Transport October 22nd 03, 02:40 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Graham Hick
Help!!!! What happens now! Buying ticket from ticket tout

Mike Harrison wrote in message ...

Hi all,
A friend of...
Forum: London Transport September 19th 03, 08:47 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Graham Hick
Problems with Travelcard issued at NR stations

On 2003-08-13 K ) wrote:
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:02:55 +0100, Barry Salter
wrote:

The suggested 'workaround' is as follows:

First time you *enter*...
Forum: London Transport August 12th 03, 01:47 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Graham Hick
Problems with Travelcard issued at NR stations

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has experienced trouble with an Annual Travelcard
purchased from a NR station.

My wife recently bought an annual zone 1-3 travelcard from Blackheath
(Connex) station but...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump