Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ken Wilshire
Forum: London Transport September 5th 10, 08:51 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Ken Wilshire
Where and at what time are the most simultaneous Train departures

Traveling from Charing Cross to Clapham Junction on Friday evening, I
was pleased to see that there was a 22:09 and 22:10 departure - no
waiting time (it was 22:08). Then, as I traveled to Waterloo...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 10, 02:51 PM
Replies: 262
Posted By Ken Wilshire
'Ending' "the war on the motorist"

Modern downward tinkering of speed limits is practically all about
anti-car, not common sense, cf ever increasing swathes of 20 mph
zones, etc.

Cite?

I was with you until that. ...
Forum: London Transport July 29th 10, 11:57 AM
Replies: 262
Posted By Ken Wilshire
'Ending' "the war on the motorist"

Nobody has yet pointed out that speed limits generally were set at the
nearest 10 mph lower than the 85th percentile (approx from memory) of
all road traffic on a stretch of road (blanket 30 mph...
Forum: London Transport June 9th 10, 06:08 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Ken Wilshire
Bus Route Maps

How can I contact "onabus.com" to make corrections. The 470 gets to
Sutton and teleports to Cheam (or vice versa)!
Forum: London Transport August 23rd 09, 10:00 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Ken Wilshire
Bendies

On 23 Aug, 08:45, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 17:00:33 -0700 (PDT), Mizter T

(coz if non-bus traffic stops
Forum: London Transport July 18th 09, 07:05 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Ken Wilshire
Crossrail Visitor Centre

By complete coincidence I was in central London last Thursday evening,
and went a few yards out of my way to pay a visit to the Crossrail
Visitor Centre on its first day of operation (buried away in...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump