Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sam Holloway[_2_]
Forum: London Transport September 10th 11, 09:39 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Sam Holloway[_2_]
Largest roundel

On Sep 10, 3:07*am, Basil Jet wrote:

I went into King's Cross St Pancras Underground station today via the
Forum: London Transport September 9th 11, 10:05 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Sam Holloway[_2_]
Largest roundel

I went into King's Cross St Pancras Underground station today via the
new(ish) entrace close to KX platforms 9-11. There is an enormous
illuminated Underground roundel above the steps down into the...
Forum: London Transport June 25th 11, 09:00 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By Sam Holloway[_2_]
Commute from Chesham to S. Bush via A40 - bad idea?

On Jun 24, 5:45*pm, Basil Jet wrote:

The above is consistent with the historic rule that says you should aim
to...
Forum: London Transport February 27th 10, 10:54 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Sam Holloway[_2_]
Evening parking on Edgware branch

On 25 Feb, 17:45, "Basil Jet"
wrote:
Sam Holloway wrote:
Does anyone have any other suggestions for that area?

The streets around Brent Cross...
Forum: London Transport February 25th 10, 02:20 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Sam Holloway[_2_]
Evening parking on Edgware branch

Hi all,
I'm going to a gig at the Camden Roundhouse tomorrow evening and,
ideally, would like to park somewhere further up the Edgware branch of
the Northern Line. Somewhere around Hendon Central...
Forum: London Transport January 6th 10, 01:07 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Sam Holloway[_2_]
Snow disruption Cambridge/London

On 6 Jan, 13:03, "Brian Watson" wrote:
My daughter and I have tickets for a theatre show in London this evening
(Wednesday) and want to travel up 'n back by train.

At...
Forum: London Transport October 19th 09, 05:22 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Sam Holloway[_2_]
Touching in on DLR replacement buses

On 18 Oct, 01:27, SamB wrote:
On Oct 17, 11:54*pm, MIG wrote:

On...
Forum: London Transport October 15th 09, 04:46 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Sam Holloway[_2_]
Beck map poster

It has been quite some time since I wrote to this group, since I moved
to the U.S. more than a year ago. When I lived in...
Forum: London Transport September 21st 09, 01:51 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Sam Holloway[_2_]
Overnight parking in North London

Hi all,
I will soon be making a visit to London from a Monday afternoon to a
Tuesday evening, approaching by car from the north.

Normally for day visits to London by car, I drive to one of a...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump