Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim Watts
Forum: London Transport July 14th 11, 12:53 PM
Replies: 129
Posted By Tim Watts
Thank you London Underground

Mizter T wrote:

"Recliner" wrote:

wrote:

I remember reading an anecdote on here years ago (god knows whether
it was...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 11, 05:19 PM
Replies: 129
Posted By Tim Watts
Thank you London Underground

Zen83237 wrote:

Not my problem if you can't read and digest a post.

I think you'll find it is your problem...

If you wish to communicate with other English speakers, it pays to write
clearly....
Forum: London Transport July 11th 11, 06:34 PM
Replies: 129
Posted By Tim Watts
Thank you London Underground

Jon Porter wrote:

I think thanks is in order for completely ****ing up. On a Victoria Line
train at about 5.20 pm that after the...
Forum: London Transport January 8th 11, 10:45 PM
Replies: 97
Posted By Tim Watts
Railway stations on terrorist alert.

MIG ) wibbled on Saturday 08 January 2011 23:02:

However, given that I was there, I know that there was absolutely
nothing going on. I saw the police forming up...
Forum: London Transport December 4th 10, 02:39 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Tim Watts
Network Card on Standsted Express?

On 04/12/10 15:27, Bruce wrote:

Language evolves, Mizter T. We shouldn't talk about a spelling being
right or wrong, it should be whatever most people use. Until most
people decide to use...
Forum: London Transport November 28th 10, 03:55 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By Tim Watts
Tube Strike - Sun 28 (evening of) and Mon 29 Nov (all day)

On 28/11/10 14:52, Roy Badami wrote:
In ,
OK - thanks for that. I can Boris Bike but SWMBO works in Hammersmith...

Forum: London Transport November 28th 10, 01:34 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By Tim Watts
Tube Strike - Sun 28 (evening of) and Mon 29 Nov (all day)

On 28/11/10 13:29, Mizter T wrote:

On Nov 28, 12:28 pm, Tim wrote:

It's that time again folks:
Forum: London Transport November 28th 10, 11:28 AM
Replies: 63
Posted By Tim Watts
Tube Strike - Sun 28 (evening of) and Mon 29 Nov (all day)

On 26/11/10 00:54, Mizter T wrote:
It's that time again folks:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/17529.aspx

I'm going to post this as a quasi public service announcement if for
no other...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump