Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bearded
Forum: London Transport October 14th 11, 06:41 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By bearded
Now I've heard it all

Far from the characteristics which the OP suggests, the people who have
developed LU's manning and rostering arrangements are

[a] quite bright
[b] successfully deploy a useful toolkit
[c]...
Forum: London Transport June 25th 11, 08:44 AM
Replies: 48
Posted By bearded
DLR Canning Town Stratford International - still not opened ...

Defects at Canning Town more serious
Paving has been lifted in at least four sections of the new platform,
including one area full-width.
One DLR staffer says he thinks moisture has been seeping...
Forum: London Transport June 17th 11, 04:05 AM
Replies: 48
Posted By bearded
DLR Canning Town Stratford International - still not opened ...

Problems with the control system / software.

But there's still snagging going on at various locations.

This week at Canning Town...

a number of paving stones have been removed at intervals from...
Forum: London Transport June 4th 11, 04:08 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By bearded
Olympic impact on commuters and deliveries - serious worries

Thanks, Paul

I do hope you're right. My worry is that Jamaica Road is the
alternative to the A2 which is already very busy, which may make Olys
switch, potentially holding up deliveries and...
Forum: London Transport June 4th 11, 07:31 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By bearded
Olympic impact on commuters and deliveries - serious worries

Dear all

I need to pick brains urgently re impact of the Olympics and their
Travel Plan. I'm concerned that we may find travel to wok and
deliveries disrupted. Here's the detail:

We are based at...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump