Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John Salmon[_6_]
Forum: London Transport March 21st 12, 09:54 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By John Salmon[_6_]
King's Cross: the Parcel Yard

I'm surprised that the Parcel Yard (new pub and dining area at King's Cross)
hasn't been commented on here. It's at first-floor level between platforms
8 and 9, with rooms looking out onto both...
Forum: London Transport March 18th 12, 10:33 PM
Replies: 1,201
Posted By John Salmon[_6_]
Phone roaming in the US and Canada was card numbers, was cards, was E-ZPass, was CharlieCards v.v. Oyster (and Octopus?)

wrote:
Clive wrote:
Mizter T writes
I'm not aware of any of the cross-channel ferries offering their own
on-ship base stations, at least on the...
Forum: London Transport January 22nd 12, 10:07 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By John Salmon[_6_]
Oyster refund question

"Mizter T" wrote

And my recollection is that you did say in the past that you got the
Oyster bods to refund it to your bank account (though I'd be interested in
whether that was via a debit...
Forum: London Transport January 17th 12, 09:37 AM
Replies: 46
Posted By John Salmon[_6_]
Kings Cross exhibition

"Roland Perry" wrote in message ...

remarked:

One of the changes they've made in the last year or two (I can't say
Forum: London Transport January 12th 12, 11:09 AM
Replies: 46
Posted By John Salmon[_6_]
Kings Cross exhibition

Colin Rosenstiel wrote

Just announced by Network Rail
Forum: London Transport December 12th 11, 10:32 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By John Salmon[_6_]
LURS meeting cancelled

For those on uk.r and utl who like me normally attend the monthly LURS
meetings, you may like to know that the LURS website at
http://lurs.org.uk/meetings.htm
has this:

"Next Meeting Tuesday 13th...
Forum: London Transport November 15th 11, 03:41 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By John Salmon[_6_]
Boost for Tube extension plan as Wandsworth gets triple-A ratings

http://www.publicfinance.co.uk/news/2011/11/boost-for-tube-extension-plan-as-wandsworth-gets-triple-a-ratings/?utm_source=Adestra&utm_medium=email&utm_term=

By Richard Johnstone | 15 November...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump