Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_2_]
Forum: London Transport September 12th 12, 09:18 AM
Replies: 20
Olympic Water Chariots - sunk ..

On Sep 12, 10:06*am, R C Nesbit wrote:
spoke:

So I'm not surprised that the water taxi's gone bust. But I wonder who
was running the company and who...
Forum: London Transport September 12th 12, 08:54 AM
Replies: 20
Olympic Water Chariots - sunk ..

Grauniad story:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/sep/11/95-olympic-boats-company-sinks

Not surprised at those prices - £95 a ticket for a trip up a scummy
stinking ex-industrial river aka...
Forum: London Transport August 17th 12, 10:15 AM
Replies: 19
Thailand - railway through Market

Occassionally the Daily Mail come up with some gems:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189349/Thai-fruit-veg-stalls-shoppers-dodge-bustling-commuter-train-times-day.html
Forum: London Transport June 7th 12, 02:33 PM
Replies: 42
BBC's Dire Coverage of the Thames Flotilla and other Jubillee Events

Forum: London Transport March 24th 12, 09:12 AM
Replies: 5
Oyster Cards damaged by proximity door entry cards

My employer has recently issued us all with new identity cards as one
building, on another site I never visit, has had its entry...
Forum: London Transport February 16th 12, 05:06 PM
Replies: 17
Chaos at Paddington - continues ...

On Feb 16, 2:26*pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

Forum: London Transport December 19th 11, 01:27 PM
Replies: 10
Broken Down Train - Major Rail Disruption on Brighton Line

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-24022795-broken-down-train-causes-major-rail-disruption.do

Thousands of mainline rail commuters suffered major disruption today
after a broken down...
Forum: London Transport December 8th 11, 08:54 AM
Replies: 17
'Tube' Map of Canals & Rivers

On Dec 7, 10:57*pm, "
wrote:
On 06/12/2011 11:22, wrote:

'Tube' Map of Canals& *Rivers

Not sure why but its kind of...
Forum: London Transport December 6th 11, 10:22 AM
Replies: 17
'Tube' Map of Canals & Rivers

'Tube' Map of Canals & Rivers

Not sure why but its kind of interesting...

http://www.soundsurvey.org.uk/index.php/survey/waterways/
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump