Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: daniel_boyce0206
Forum: London Transport January 4th 13, 10:48 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By daniel_boyce0206
Call AA Roadwatch for cheaper than advertised!

Hey guys,

I don't know if you've seen it, but on the back of the AA vans and on their website, they list a number to call (0906 88 84322) for up to date traffic and weather information (called AA...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 13, 03:30 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By daniel_boyce0206
Student discounts tend not to be available for...

Student discounts tend not to be available for the season tickets in my experience. If it proves otherwise let me know, but in my experience the student card is not valid for a monthly pass.
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 13, 03:27 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By daniel_boyce0206
That's terrible that you've had such terrible...

That's terrible that you've had such terrible luck with the Osyter card. I must confess, I've used the oyster card for a couple of years and never had problems with it. I've been fined occasionally...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump