Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Q
Forum: London Transport July 7th 04, 10:18 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Q
Aldwych LUL

Dose anyone know anything about the work (possibly refurbishment) going on
at the old Aldwych LUL station ?

Ta.

X-Posted to uk.rec.subterranea

---
Forum: London Transport May 30th 04, 06:33 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Q
Turnround Times on the Underground

[Snip]
I happened to use the W&C the other day, and at Waterloo, the driver drove
the train into the depot and walked through to the other cab before
driving
the train into the departure...
Forum: London Transport May 14th 04, 11:36 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Q
"Camera Enforcement" on Tower Bridge

"DJ" wrote in message
Neil

Definitely - I tend to stick to speed limits (certainly never more than
5mph
Forum: London Transport April 24th 04, 11:02 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Q
Level Crossings on busy lines

In article , Q
Forum: London Transport April 23rd 04, 10:13 AM
Replies: 15

Forum: London Transport April 14th 04, 12:46 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Q
TfL Busses MPT1327 System

"proma1" wrote in message
i only have the freqs from each aerial site,what are u using for
monitoring
~??

Freq. info chopped

"Q"...
Forum: London Transport April 13th 04, 10:43 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Q
TfL Busses MPT1327 System

Hi,

I wonder if anyone would be kind enough/able to help with the following:

I'm after some information on the LT Busses Trunked radio system - mainly;

Base Freq.
Offset
Channel Plan
Fleet plan /...
Forum: London Transport December 20th 03, 02:06 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Q
Oyster Busses...

Latest news from the oyster trials at a colleagues office now show *some*
busses are changing full [1] fares on pre pay.

[1] - Only in the 'outer' London zones has this been seen.

---
Outgoing...
Forum: London Transport December 20th 03, 02:01 AM
Replies: 38
Posted By Q
Another Oyster Prepay Thread - How Do You Buy It?

"Kat" wrote in message
In message , "I@n"
-uk writes

I do...
Forum: London Transport December 17th 03, 11:03 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Q
Oyster

A bus oyster card reader rejects a card and displays 'Valid Throughout'
What dose this mean please?

Thank you.

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system...
Forum: London Transport September 22nd 03, 10:22 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Q
Waterloo And City

There is at least one unit running around with NSE stickers still on it.
I don't know which one, but I tend to see it a lot.

"Ken Wheatley" wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Forum Jump