Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jason Fisher
Forum: London Transport January 27th 06, 07:00 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Jason Fisher
Charged twice for single journey

Yes I have had a similar thing happen to me. The gates say you have been
charged twice, but in actual fact if you check the statement it does not
happen.

"Bob Wood" ...
Forum: London Transport May 27th 04, 08:27 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Jason Fisher
getting from Heathrow

There are London Sightseeing Tour buses http://www.theoriginaltour.com/ but
I dont think they run at night.

However you could buy a One Day Travelcard at Heathrow Underground Station
(£5.40) and...
Forum: London Transport December 21st 03, 09:48 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Jason Fisher
Metropolian Line question

They briefly revived the practise of running trains non stop from Moor Park
to Finchley Road in the very late eighties for a year or so in rush hours.
The Harrow stop was restored after mass protests...
Forum: London Transport October 6th 03, 09:43 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Jason Fisher
Watford Junction.. On the Met, Via Croxley...

I dont think you really need fast trains along this line. There are already
fast trains to Watford Junction from Euston.

"Erbert23658200" wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump