Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Clive George
Forum: London Transport November 9th 12, 05:11 PM
Replies: 212
Posted By Clive George
Dartford crossing

On 09/11/2012 09:20, tim..... wrote:

"Clive George" wrote in message
On 08/11/2012 20:20, Roland Perry...
Forum: London Transport November 8th 12, 07:37 PM
Replies: 212
Posted By Clive George
Dartford crossing

On 08/11/2012 20:20, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 19:05:27 on Thu, 8 Nov
2012, tim..... remarked:
The M6 Toll is...
Forum: London Transport November 8th 12, 06:17 PM
Replies: 212
Posted By Clive George
Dartford crossing

On 2012-11-08, Clive George wrote:

The concession has now ended and the crossing has reverted...
Forum: London Transport November 8th 12, 03:51 PM
Replies: 212
Posted By Clive George
Dartford crossing

On 08/11/2012 15:38, Huge wrote:

The concession has now ended and the crossing has reverted to public
ownership. So it should be free, but isn't because the government has
decided to use it...
Forum: London Transport November 5th 12, 02:49 PM
Replies: 212
Posted By Clive George
Dartford crossing

On 05/11/2012 14:50, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 14:30:49 on Mon, 5 Nov
2012, tim..... remarked:
What happens now if you...
Forum: London Transport October 8th 12, 11:51 AM
Replies: 212
Posted By Clive George
Dartford crossing

On 08/10/2012 11:19, Nick Finnigan wrote:
On 08/10/2012 10:52, tim..... wrote:

I heard on LBC this...
Forum: London Transport October 31st 11, 03:23 PM
Replies: 68
Posted By Clive George
New signage paradigm

On 31/10/2011 15:39, Mortimer wrote:

[2] I had a very bad experience in an auto Ford Focus hire car on a trip
from work, which decided that it wouldn't go faster than 50 mph: I could
have 50...
Forum: London Transport October 3rd 11, 12:50 PM
Replies: 78
Posted By Clive George
Henleys corner crossing - someone tell me this is a joke

On 03/10/2011 12:23, neill wrote:
On Oct 3, 12:09 pm, wrote:

Forum: London Transport March 22nd 11, 06:22 PM
Replies: 136
Posted By Clive George
Why no assigned platforms?

On 21/03/2011 08:31, Steve Firth wrote:

If finding a cheaper fare involves anything more than specifying start
and end points and asking for a return ticket then clearly it is
Forum: London Transport March 14th 11, 12:14 PM
Replies: 136
Posted By Clive George
Why no assigned platforms?

On 2011-03-14, Clive wrote:

Train is also a better environment to read/use a laptop/whatever in -

Not on a rush hour...
Forum: London Transport March 14th 11, 02:34 AM
Replies: 136
Posted By Clive George
Why no assigned platforms?

On 14/03/2011 03:07, NM wrote:

I really don't understand why people use the train it's far too
expensive for what you get unless you can book light years in advance
and be specific about...
Forum: London Transport August 10th 10, 12:02 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Clive George
Why people don't commute by bike?

On 10/08/2010 11:20, Adrian wrote:
gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

Farmers and other countryside workers need 4x4s

Farmers managed to cope...
Forum: London Transport February 15th 06, 04:05 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By Clive George
Oops!

"Neil Williams" wrote in message

Er - that wouldn't help in the situation where a bus...
Forum: London Transport February 15th 06, 02:54 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By Clive George
Oops!

"Neil Williams" wrote in message

IME it usually it happens when the bus cuts the cyclist...
Forum: London Transport June 18th 05, 07:21 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By Clive George
London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

Clive George ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they...

Forum: London Transport June 18th 05, 12:44 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By Clive George
London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

JohnB ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying...
Forum: London Transport June 16th 05, 11:13 AM
Replies: 127
Posted By Clive George
London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

"Martin" wrote in message
I would never recommend anyone spend "just" 100 quid on a new bike.

Double that to get...

Forum: London Transport June 15th 05, 01:35 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By Clive George
London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

So where did "average" come into it? Although I'd suspect that it's *FAR*
more...
Forum: London Transport June 14th 05, 10:33 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By Clive George
London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

"JohnB" wrote in message
Adrian wrote:

Eh? You spent FIVE AND A HALF GRAND ON A BICYCLE?

Nope.

Oh, John, you bad man!
Forum: London Transport June 14th 05, 03:42 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By Clive George
London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

"Huge" wrote in message

You're a cyclist, and therefore a freeloader, a parasite,
a hypocrite.

Unlike cyclists in general, and...
Forum: London Transport May 24th 05, 09:10 PM
Replies: 110
Posted By Clive George
Unicycles on the London Underground

"JNugent" wrote in message

If you care to re-read the relevant posts, you will see that the
"non-existent" thing is...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38

Forum Jump