Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 6th 10, 03:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default London Railway Atlas

Provided by Father Christmas (it was on my stocking list), this is an
amazing compilation of railway layouts past and present (and some
future) around London. I am going through the areas I know to pick up
the inevitable errors but it still seems an heroic effort to me.

I'd never heard of Commercial Dock station : anyone know where it was?

MaxB