Old February 15th 11, 04:21 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

Default The "Curse of the Pharaohs" is over!!!

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bull****
Campaign" wrote in message
I called it such because it was the pharaohs that initiated the
tradition of glorifying themselves and affiliating themselves with the
"gods." The treasures of the kingdom were dilapidated and wasted in
monuments for the "afterlife." It was a curse broken today.

No man is above another because of Power & Money. No man is above
another because he has "god." The Mighty shall fear the Humble, and
not the other way around. This is the way it is meant to be. Thank
you, Egypt. I haven't felt this way since the Fall of the Berlin Wall,
only to enter another era of broken dreams, aka Globalization. I hope
you have the wisdom to deliver.

Hey you, Tutankhamun, are you listening to me?

I think you want "Tooting Common".

--
Brian
www.imagebus.co.uk/shop

Old February 15th 11, 06:28 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

In message , Brian Watson
writes
Campaign" wrote in message
I called it such because it was the pharaohs that initiated the
tradition of glorifying themselves and affiliating themselves with the
"gods." The treasures of the kingdom were dilapidated and wasted in
monuments for the "afterlife." It was a curse broken today.
No man is above another because of Power & Money. No man is above
another because he has "god." The Mighty shall fear the Humble, and
not the other way around. This is the way it is meant to be. Thank
you, Egypt. I haven't felt this way since the Fall of the Berlin Wall,
only to enter another era of broken dreams, aka Globalization. I hope
you have the wisdom to deliver.
Hey you, Tutankhamun, are you listening to me?

I think you want "Tooting Common".

I don't think he know what he wants, he's some fairy from California,
anyway, don't all merkins think the only bit of the civilised world is
called the US of A?
--
Clive