Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 19th 03, 04:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
I@n I@n is offline

Default Another Oyster Prepay Thread - How Do You Buy It?

I do not have a photocard.

Oystercard.com won't let you buy a prepay card without a photocard
number.

Oystercard telephone sales won't let you buy a prepay card without a
photocard number.

Fulham Broadway tube station (admittedly the only one I've tried at
but it's not exactly small) are adamant that there is no such thing as
a prepay card, they can't sell me one, and they can't give me a
photocard on it's own either.

I know it's not usable yet but the web site says it can be bought now.
Or am I supposed to wait until Jan 4th and then buy it in the tube
station (hopefully someone will have educated Fulham Broadway by
then). Will I still get 2003 prices if I can't buy it until Jan 4th?