Old June 27th 11, 12:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Harrow & Wealdstone lifts

As two emails this year on lifts to got no
response, I assume a chronic communication issue. (I did not use
.) There are 4 lifts at HAW serving
platforms 1, 2&3, 4&5 & 6 respectively from an overbridge. They are
numbered 1 to 4 and have manufacturer's plates of "Cotswold Lifts Ltd".
--
Walter Briscoe

Old July 23rd 11, 09:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Walter Briscoe
wrote:
As two emails this year on lifts to got no
response, I assume a chronic communication issue.

My apologies; I have no idea why I didn't see these messages.

There are 4 lifts at HAW serving
platforms 1, 2&3, 4&5 & 6 respectively from an overbridge. They are
numbered 1 to 4 and have manufacturer's plates of "Cotswold Lifts Ltd".

Thanks. Information added.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Mobile: +44 7973 377646 | Web: http://www.davros.org
Old July 24th 11, 10:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message of Sat, 23 Jul 2011
10:18:01 in uk.transport.london, Clive D. W. Feather
writes
In message , Walter Briscoe
wrote:
As two emails this year on lifts to got no
response, I assume a chronic communication issue.

My apologies; I have no idea why I didn't see these messages.

There are 4 lifts at HAW serving
platforms 1, 2&3, 4&5 & 6 respectively from an overbridge. They are
numbered 1 to 4 and have manufacturer's plates of "Cotswold Lifts Ltd".

Thanks. Information added.

Hooray! We have communication. It could be more speedy, but it exists.

I will rephrase what I had previously written. It embarasses me when I
see the error rate in my communication.

There are 2 Kones in different shafts up from the platforms at Edgware
and 2 more in different shafts down from the platforms at Golders Green.

There are 2 Otis lifts at Euston Square. They are in different shafts.
One goes from Westbound Platform 1 to Gower Street level via the ticket
hall level, but does not yet have an exit to Gower Street;
The other goes from the ticket hall to Gower Street. I saw no sequence
numbers. Each carries 11 persons/825kg. I don't know how to distinguish
OTIS models. Those lifts give an opportunity for those who want to do so
to enter or leave ESQ without crossing a barrier.
I have just phoned the LU CSC and pointed out an error on the online
step-free tube guide which refers "westbound towards Liverpool Street".

Kennington [aa] should read Kennington [oo]

I shall try to supply further information on the "?" marks.
--
Walter Briscoe
Old August 8th 11, 06:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Walter Briscoe
wrote:
Hooray! We have communication. It could be more speedy, but it exists.

Could you please try emailing me directly?

There are 2 Kones in different shafts up from the platforms at Edgware
and 2 more in different shafts down from the platforms at Golders Green.

I had these, but didn't realize they were Kones. Thanks.

There are 2 Otis lifts at Euston Square. They are in different shafts.
One goes from Westbound Platform 1 to Gower Street level via the ticket
hall level, but does not yet have an exit to Gower Street;

That is lift 2, according to someone else. Are you saying there's a
"street level" button, or you've seen an entrance, or what?

The other goes from the ticket hall to Gower Street.

Lift 1.

I saw no sequence
numbers. Each carries 11 persons/825kg. I don't know how to distinguish
OTIS models.

As far as I know, these are just called "Otis MIP".

Kennington [aa] should read Kennington [oo]

Accords? I wonder when that changed.

I shall try to supply further information on the "?" marks.

Thanks very much.

(I probably ought to try a FoI request.)