Old August 26th 11, 12:03 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london

Default A less pleasant aspect of 'railway photography'?

On 26/08/11 12:44, 1506 wrote:
Before I do killfile you, Are you, or have you ever been a homosexual?

Why would that matter?

Ian

Old August 26th 11, 12:15 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london

On Aug 26, 5:03*am, The Real Doctor wrote:
On 26/08/11 12:44, 1506 wrote:

Before I do killfile you, Are you, or have you ever been a homosexual?

Why would that matter?

It would go some way to explaining the axe you are grinding.
Old August 26th 11, 12:18 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

On Aug 26, 1:05*pm, The Real Doctor wrote:
On 26/08/11 12:47, wrote:

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 12:36:17 +0100
The Real *wrote:
Read what I wrote, please. I asked about "white heterosexuals as a
group", not about one individuals personal prejudices. I suppose it's

Then why ask. Poll the entire country.

You've already claimed that "it alienates white heterosexuals." Are you
now saying that you have no evidence for that claim?

Plenty. But nothing to do with them being normal.

So people who aren't white and heterosexual annoy you simply by virtue
of not being "normal", do they? What a lovely, tolerant person you are..

Diddums.

Evasion noted, as the late lamented "PC" Hansen would have said.

I don't know why you bother arguing with those two. They are never
going to understand anything that would require any decency or
humanity.

Just convince them that hordes of muslim/black/student/working class
rioters are coming for them and, with a bit of luck, they'll retreat
into their bunkers and the world will be a much nicer and safer place.
Old August 26th 11, 12:24 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london

The Real *wrote:
[...]

Have fun at the riots did you?

Old August 26th 11, 12:26 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london

On 26/08/11 13:15, 1506 wrote:
On Aug 26, 5:03 am, The Real wrote:
On 26/08/11 12:44, 1506 wrote:

Before I do killfile you, Are you, or have you ever been a homosexual?

Why would that matter?

It would go some way to explaining the axe you are grinding.

Ah, you think that only gay people would care about gay people being
tortured to death. Well, that certainly fits with the rest of your
contributions to this thread.

Als die Nazis die Kommunisten holten, habe ich geschwiegen; ich war ja
kein Kommunist.
Als sie die Sozialdemokraten einsperrten, habe ich geschwiegen; ich war
ja kein Sozialdemokrat.
Als sie die Gewerkschafter holten, habe ich geschwiegen; ich war ja kein
Gewerkschafter.
Als sie die Juden holten, habe ich geschwiegen; ich war ja kein Jude.
Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.

Ian
Old August 26th 11, 12:28 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london

On 26/08/11 13:18, MIG wrote:
I don't know why you bother arguing with those two. They are never
going to understand anything that would require any decency or
humanity.

Yup. It's sad to see two people so scared of "the other".

Ian
Old August 26th 11, 12:43 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london

On 26/08/11 12:44, 1506 wrote:

Before I do killfile you, Are you, or have you ever been a homosexual?

Why would that matter?

It would go some way to explaining the axe you are grinding.

Ah, you think that only gay people would care about gay people being
tortured to death. Well, that certainly fits with the rest of your
contributions to this thread.

Who is torturing bright and cheerful people to death?
Old August 26th 11, 12:47 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london

On 26/08/11 12:44, 1506 wrote:

Before I do killfile you, Are you, or have you ever been a homosexual?

Why would that matter?

It would go some way to explaining the axe you are grinding.

Ah, you think that only gay people would care about gay people being
tortured to death. Well, that certainly fits with the rest of your
contributions to this thread.

But, then you seem to care so little for the sensibilities of decent
people.

Als die Nazis die Kommunisten holten, habe ich geschwiegen; ich war ja

Thank you so much. I claim Godwin's Law. You lose. Have a great
day.

Old August 26th 11, 12:48 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 12:57:37 +0100
The Real Doctor wrote:
As far as Christianity, Judaism and Islam go ... well, I'm with Marcus
Brigstocke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42p2SO5wQag

Well, looks like with agree on something. I'd never have expected Brigstocke
to go for it like that. I'm impressed.

B2003