Old August 31st 11, 09:13 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 02:05:39 -0700 (PDT)
BrianW wrote:
Whereas Mr "Auer"-Hudson is an intelligent loon, Bloatar is just a
retard. One ought to feel sorry for him, really.

When you look this gormless in a photo pal its best not to cast aspersions:

http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/node/54249

Or was that your best Frank Spencer face?

B2003

Old August 31st 11, 09:17 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:09:09 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
I used Tescos as an example of a _British_ supermarket you numptie, I
thought that was pretty obvious.

No, you didn't. Apparently your memory is failing as you get older so let
me help:

----------------
From: d
Because supermarkets won't pay them the real value of what they produce.
The farmers should call their bluff - then watch Tesco et al panic as they
try and source basic commodities for the entire country from abroad.
----------------

Also which bit of "et al" are you having trouble with?

You can take your foot out of your mouth now to answer.

B2003

Old August 31st 11, 10:07 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

BrianW wrote:
Whereas Mr "Auer"-Hudson is an intelligent loon, Bloatar is just a
retard. *One ought to feel sorry for him, really.

When you look this gormless in a photo pal its best not to cast aspersions:

http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/node/54249

Or was that your best Frank Spencer face?

Touche!

In fact, that's my only face - following a cycling accident, the lower
part of my face is paralysed, hence the rather unsuccessful attempt at
a smile in that (and all other) pics.

Anyway, I may *look* gormless - your postings continually establish
that you *are* entirely without gorm.
Old August 31st 11, 10:08 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

BrianW wrote:
Whereas Mr "Auer"-Hudson is an intelligent loon, Bloatar is just a
retard. *One ought to feel sorry for him, really.

When you look this gormless in a photo pal its best not to cast aspersions:

http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/node/54249

Or was that your best Frank Spencer face?

Thank you Boltar. I had not seen that. He sort of reminds me of Mr.
Bean, as does Ed Milliband.

:-)
Old August 31st 11, 10:12 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 03:07:28 -0700 (PDT)
BrianW wrote:
In fact, that's my only face - following a cycling accident, the lower
part of my face is paralysed, hence the rather unsuccessful attempt at
a smile in that (and all other) pics.

And there's us being told how healthy cycling is.

B2003

Old August 31st 11, 10:14 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Aug 31, 11:08*am, 1506 wrote:
On Aug 31, 2:13*am, wrote: On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 02:05:39 -0700 (PDT)

sobs into a hankie at the two nasty men taking the ****
Old August 31st 11, 10:16 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

BrianW wrote:
In fact, that's my only face - following a cycling accident, the lower
part of my face is paralysed, hence the rather unsuccessful attempt at
a smile in that (and all other) pics.

And there's us being told how healthy cycling is.

Not by me! I still do it, but given that it nearly killed me, I
wouldn't exactly say it has been beneficial for my health.
Old August 31st 11, 10:28 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 11:15:39 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
Also which bit of "et al" are you having trouble with?

Nothing at all, you were using Tesco as a generic British supermarket,
so was I. If that is a difficult concept for you that is not my problem.

I was talking about all of them as was quite bloody clear in my initial
post which I just cut and pasted for you and it was this initial comment
that I continued to refer to. So I suggest you put back those goalposts you
moved to save face before you look a complete ****. Actually , it might be
too late on that score.

B2003

Old August 31st 11, 10:31 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Aug 30, 9:56*am, "Railsigns.co.uk" wrote:
On Aug 30, 11:37*am, 1506 wrote:

On Aug 29, 8:22*pm, "Railsigns.co.uk" wrote:
That's because the Tories tend to do well in the affluent countryside
constituencies that cover the largest geographical areas. Even in the
event of a Labour landslide, those maps would still look pretty blue.

The countryside: That would be farms. *Farmers are the folks who work
long hours to put food on your table. *They are common sense people.
They vote Conservative because they have worked very hard for what
they have.

Are you saying that the Labour Party's core voters - the working class
- don't work hard? There's a clue in the name.

My family have always been working class. We have always worked
hard. My paternal Grandfather was a tin worker in South Wales. Few
worked so hard for so little.

OTOH had the workers of the UK all been doing their jobs to the best
of their reasonable ability, for the past 60 years, the UK would still
have a World Class Aircract Industry, a succesful Auto Industry, not
to mention Steel, etc. etc.

As to what causes people to vote Conservative, mainly it's the
combination of being both well-off and selfish: "I'm all right, Jack".
Then there are the xenophobes and bigots, if they haven't switched to
voting UKIP or BNP. And some people are just plain clueless or too
young to remember the Thatcher years.

Some of us choose to vote Conservative, no one causes us to do so. We
believe in personal responsibility, moral values, reward for hard
work, stabiliy, individual rights & responsibilities, law & order, a
strong country, etc., etc., etc. We are not all wealthy, nor think
"I'm alright Jack".

The Reagan, Thatcher, Mulroney, years are fondly remembered by many.

Do you have a problem with that?

Nowhere in the post you replied to did I even suggest I had a problem
with anything.

You found country dwellers guilty of being wealthy, and voting Tory.
As a teenager, I helped out on a farm in the County of Buckingham. I
can asure you that the workers, and the farm manager, were far from
wealthy.

Nock the countryside if you wish. *You are biting the hand that feeds you.

You are reading words that I did not write. I would never "nock" the
countryside and neither would I knock it. I was brought up in the
countryside, for flip sake.

Thank you for the correction. See above for comments about "rural
guilt".