Old August 26th 11, 08:09 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

Only been looking these groups again for about a week, and already
I've been accused of random violent crimes by a couple of the sicker
elements of society.

I won't be back.

Old August 26th 11, 08:20 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 26/08/2011 20:09, MIG wrote:
Only been looking these groups again for about a week, and already
I've been accused of random violent crimes by a couple of the sicker
elements of society.

I won't be back.

Try a killfile, makes life so much more pleasant.

--
Graeme Wall
Railway Miscellany at www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail
Old August 26th 11, 08:23 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 20:20:39 +0100, Graeme Wall wrote:

On 26/08/2011 20:09, MIG wrote:
Only been looking these groups again for about a week, and already I've
been accused of random violent crimes by a couple of the sicker
elements of society.

I won't be back.

Try a killfile, makes life so much more pleasant.

You're a useful contributor to the group. Killfile them (you know
it makes sense) and stick around. We need the signal to noise ratio
upping.

--
From the Model M of Andy Breen, speaking only for himself
Old August 26th 11, 08:30 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 12:09:00 -0700 (PDT)
MIG wrote:
Only been looking these groups again for about a week, and already
I've been accused of random violent crimes by a couple of the sicker
elements of society.

I won't be back.

Oh boo hoo. Grow a pair you wuss.

B2003

Old August 26th 11, 09:58 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Once upon a time, MIG wrote:
Only been looking these groups again for about a week, and already
I've been accused of random violent crimes by a couple of the sicker
elements of society.

I won't be back.

Killfile them and talk to the rest of us. I agree with Mr Breen, you're
a valued contributor here.

--
- The Iron Jelloid

Old August 26th 11, 11:04 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Once upon a time, MIG wrote:

I won't be back.

I hope thats note true.

I've crossed swords with boltar who is nothing but a deleted
expletive.

--
Nick
Old August 27th 11, 09:27 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
THC THC is offline

On Aug 26, 8:09*pm, MIG wrote:
Only been looking these groups again for about a week, and already
I've been accused of random violent crimes by a couple of the sicker
elements of society.

I won't be back.

Stay lurking. That way you don't have to engage with the idiots and
they don't even know you're there.

THC
Old August 27th 11, 11:14 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 26/08/11 20:09, MIG wrote:
Only been looking these groups again for about a week, and already
I've been accused of random violent crimes by a couple of the sicker
elements of society.

I won't be back.

Many, many more like them at Speak You're Branes
(ifyoulikeisomuchwhydontyougolivethere.com). Ignore them or laugh at
them, but don't waste time taking them seriously. And don't go away on
their account.

Ian
Old August 27th 11, 04:53 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 11:14:37 +0100
The Real Doctor wrote:
them, but don't waste time taking them seriously. And don't go away on

Yes, much easier to put your head in the sand than admit to how a lot of
people in this country really feel isn't it. You can only ignore or suppress
grievances of the majority population for so long. If you want to know what the
end result of that can be I suggest you take a look at what happened in
Bosnia.

B2003