Old August 30th 11, 07:51 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Aug 30, 11:37*am, 1506 wrote:
On Aug 29, 8:22*pm, "Railsigns.co.uk" wrote:

On Aug 29, 8:09*pm, wrote:

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 01:32:15 -0700 (PDT)

Tom wrote:
limits. *There's a graph around the net of the Tory share of the vote
since the war and it's clearly declining, which possible explains why

Really? Hmm, thats odd:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/election2010/results/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/special/el...ml/england.stm

Looks pretty blue to me in england. (sic)

That's because the Tories tend to do well in the affluent countryside
constituencies that cover the largest geographical areas. Even in the
event of a Labour landslide, those maps would still look pretty blue.

The countryside: That would be farms. *Farmers are the folks who work
long hours to put food on your table. *They are common sense people.
They vote Conservative because they have worked very hard for what
they have. *Do you have a problem with that?

The Conservatives are currently putting hard-working people out of
work just so that their friends don't have to pay more taxes. I
certainly have a problem with that. If people want to support the
Conservatives low-tax, low-spending attitudes, fine, but don't expect
any sympathy from the state if they fall on hard times. And I'm afraid
that I find Conservative attitudes completely incompatible with my
understanding of Christianity.

Nick

Old August 30th 11, 08:38 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 30/08/2011 20:51, Nick wrote:

The Conservatives are currently putting hard-working people out of
work just so that their friends don't have to pay more taxes.

Which could mean they are tackling persistent cable thieves so that
their constituents don't have to pay for the damage they cause....

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK
Old August 31st 11, 08:53 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 17:52:03 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
Eastern europe barely produces enough for itself these days and if the whole

of
the EU suddenly sourced ALL its food from abroad , even assuming there was
enough spare, what do you think that would do to global prices? Suddenly that
lamb from argentina won't be available cheaper than local produce.

Nobody mentioned the EU, just Tescos.

I used Tescos as an example supermarket you numptie. I thought that was
pretty obvious.

B2003

Old August 31st 11, 08:56 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 00:33:31 +0100
Charles Ellson wrote:
What happened 1000 years or even 50 years ago is irrelevant, I'm concerned
about what's happening now.

How far back does your "now" go ? Do you see Big Mistakes MkI and MkII
as "irrelevant" ?

Shall we start with 1997 when the worse thing to happen to this country
in a generation got elected into power?

B2003

Old August 31st 11, 09:05 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Aug 30, 2:49*pm, "Tim Fenton" wrote:
"1506" wrote in message

[drivel snipped]

Adrian, I know you're reading this, despite claiming to have killfiled me..

Now, there's a good troll, listen up.

Apart from confirming Olbermann's dictum ("the right exists in a perpetual
state of victimhood"), your rambling, delusional and paranoid rants are
useless. They serve only to show that you are not all there, that you have
difficulty getting a handle on reality, and that you should seek medical
assistance at the earliest opportunity.

Ultra right-wing, fundamentalist zealots like Mr "Auer"-Hudson are a
dwindling minority, at least in this country. And I think they know
it. That's why they are soooo ANGRY all the time. They hate the fact
that they can no longer impose their bigoted views on the rest of us.

The same applies to Bottlar, but he, like you, has difficulty taking this on
board. Whatever.

Whereas Mr "Auer"-Hudson is an intelligent loon, Bloatar is just a
retard. One ought to feel sorry for him, really.