Old August 29th 11, 09:19 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default 1506 and Boltar

Apart from being OT, this also seems to be getting a bit OTT. Perhaps we
could declare "this correspondence is closed"?

MaxB

Old August 29th 11, 09:56 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 29/08/11 10:19, MaxB wrote:
Apart from being OT, this also seems to be getting a bit OTT. Perhaps we
could declare "this correspondence is closed"?

Nobody's forcing you to read it, sweetie.

Ian
Old August 29th 11, 03:06 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 29/08/2011 12:21, Tim Fenton wrote:
flannelled fool

Neddie Seagoon, IIRC. He wanted to buy a penguin...

Must dig out the mp3 player which holds my Goon collection - certainly
be more entertaining than this thread.

--
Dave,
Frodsham
Old August 29th 11, 06:59 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:02:36 +0100
The Real Doctor wrote:
As I wrote, I came to the "thick as pig****" conclusion after some
consideration. It's clearly impossible to win any argument with you:
neither would I wish to try. I have more important things to do with my
life than convincing a deluded idiot that he's a deluded idiot, and what
in any case would convincing the deluded idiot that he's a deluded idiot
achieve?

Repeating a lame insult doesn't make it any more effective, it just makes
you look childish. But given you're probably a student I suspect thats
par for the course.

B2003

Old August 29th 11, 07:09 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 01:32:15 -0700 (PDT)
Tom wrote:
limits. There's a graph around the net of the Tory share of the vote
since the war and it's clearly declining, which possible explains why

Really? Hmm, thats odd:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/election2010/results/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/special/el...ml/england.stm

Looks pretty blue to me in england. Of course with the system we have somewhere
like London with its over representation of constituencies can nicely bias
the vote due to the high proportion of left voting ethnics.

they're so keen on eroding democracy.

Fill us in with your conspiracy theory why don't you.

political constructs. I blame the teachers.

An easy target. Surprising for someone like you.

(Also, I'm not entirely sure anyone who, apparently straight faced,
suggests the UK will be like Bosnia in the future has any tangible

You naturally assumed I meant it would become a war zone rather than
concentrating on the ethnic and cultural enmity that gave rise to it. Tell
me, what do you think the 7/7 bombers were about? Were they making a stand
against crap daytime TV?

B2003

Old August 29th 11, 07:22 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Tom wrote:
limits. *There's a graph around the net of the Tory share of the vote
since the war and it's clearly declining, which possible explains why

Really? Hmm, thats odd:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/election2010/results/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/special/el...ml/england.stm

Looks pretty blue to me in england. (sic)

That's because the Tories tend to do well in the affluent countryside
constituencies that cover the largest geographical areas. Even in the
event of a Labour landslide, those maps would still look pretty blue.

This doesn't look quite so good from the Tory point of view:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8280050.stm
Old August 29th 11, 07:56 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 12:22:55 -0700 (PDT)
"Railsigns.co.uk" wrote:
On Aug 29, 8:09=A0pm, wrote:
On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 01:32:15 -0700 (PDT)

Tom wrote:
limits. =A0There's a graph around the net of the Tory share of the vote
since the war and it's clearly declining, which possible explains why

Really? Hmm, thats odd:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/election2010/results/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/special/el...ml/england.stm

Looks pretty blue to me in england. (sic)

That's because the Tories tend to do well in the affluent countryside
constituencies that cover the largest geographical areas. Even in the
event of a Labour landslide, those maps would still look pretty blue.

This doesn't look quite so good from the Tory point of view:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8280050.stm

So I post actual results and you post opinion polls as a response?

Get a life.

B2003

Old August 29th 11, 07:57 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

"Railsigns.co.uk" wrote:
Looks pretty blue to me in england. (sic)

Btw, if there was something about that pretty simple sentence you
didn't understand just ask. Or are you practicing your latin?

B2003

Old August 29th 11, 08:02 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Tom wrote:
limits. =A0There's a graph around the net of the Tory share of the vote
since the war and it's clearly declining, which possible explains why

Really? Hmm, thats odd:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/election2010/results/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/special/el...ml/england.stm

Looks pretty blue to me in england. (sic)

That's because the Tories tend to do well in the affluent countryside
constituencies that cover the largest geographical areas. Even in the
event of a Labour landslide, those maps would still look pretty blue.

This doesn't look quite so good from the Tory point of view:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8280050.stm

So I post actual results and you post opinion polls as a response?

You chose to post (last year's) results in a format that distorts the
picture to suit your faulty argument.

Get a life.

Get a brain.
Old August 29th 11, 08:04 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

"Railsigns.co.uk" wrote:
Looks pretty blue to me in england. (sic)

Btw, if there was something about that pretty simple sentence you
didn't understand just ask. Or are you practicing your latin?

I understood it, but I also understand that proper nouns are always
capitalised. Pretty simply, really.

Get a brain.