London Banter

-   -   Boost for Tube extension plan as Wandsworth gets triple-A ratings (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/12330-boost-tube-extension-plan-wandsworth.html)

[email protected] November 22nd 11 08:44 AM

Boost for Tube extension plan as Wandsworth gets triple-A ratings

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 13:17:10 -0600
wrote:
Anywhere in that south london area is a dump. I know people who live
there thinks its wonderful but thats because they never venture
anywhere decent.

So Boltar is a North London chauvinist on top of everything else!

I'll admit to that. North London is where people live when they can afford to,
South London is where people live when they have to.

B2003

[email protected] November 22nd 11 11:13 AM

Boost for Tube extension plan as Wandsworth gets triple-A ratings

wrote:
Anywhere in that south london area is a dump. I know people who live
there thinks its wonderful but thats because they never venture
anywhere decent.

So Boltar is a North London chauvinist on top of everything else!

I'll admit to that. North London is where people live when they can
afford to, South London is where people live when they have to.

Thereby demonstrating what an opinionated lot they are North of the river!

--
Colin Rosenstiel

[email protected] November 22nd 11 11:37 AM

Boost for Tube extension plan as Wandsworth gets triple-A ratings

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 06:13:12 -0600
wrote:
In article ,
d ()

wrote:
Anywhere in that south london area is a dump. I know people who live
there thinks its wonderful but thats because they never venture
anywhere decent.

So Boltar is a North London chauvinist on top of everything else!

I'll admit to that. North London is where people live when they can
afford to, South London is where people live when they have to.

Thereby demonstrating what an opinionated lot they are North of the river!

The opinions of south londoners arn't worth listening to!

B2003

Basil Jet[_2_] November 22nd 11 02:37 PM

On 2011\11\22 12:37, d wrote:

The opinions of south londoners arn't worth listening to!

That will come as a surprise to the man on the Clapham omnibus.

[email protected] November 22nd 11 03:40 PM

Boost for Tube extension plan as Wandsworth gets triple-A ratings

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:37:23 +0000
Basil Jet wrote:
On 2011\11\22 12:37, d wrote:

The opinions of south londoners arn't worth listening to!

That will come as a surprise to the man on the Clapham omnibus.

Politicians haven't listened to him for years. Besides which , last time
he gave someone a piece of his mind he probably got beaten up by back seat
hoodies.

B2003