Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 2nd 11, 01:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TfL Fares Increase - January 2nd 2012

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/h...2_11_fares.pdf

gives the new Tfl fares following this weeks announcement that the
level of the increase is to be cut back to "around" 6%.

Notice that the Oyster PAYG bus fare is now £1.35. I suppose that it
doesn't matter if they have a fare which is not a multiple of 10p if
people don't have to fiddle about with loose change.

Also I note that the Oyster PAYG cap is equivalent to the appropriate
Day Travelcard price. I know that this has been the case for a few
years now, but remember when it was 50p LESS than the travelcard
price. Another back door fares increase methinks.