Old January 11th 04, 11:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Wanted: 2002 Tube Map

Anyone got a 2002 tube map? The one with the dragon on the front?

Ideally after two copies in excellent/good condition, can send money using
PayPal or NoChex to cover postage.

TIA

Dave
---
(remove spamblock or reply to group)

Old January 13th 04, 01:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

In message , David Baxter
writes
Anyone got a 2002 tube map? The one with the dragon on the front?

Ideally after two copies in excellent/good condition, can send money using
PayPal or NoChex to cover postage.

Sorry, I don't remember the dragon one but I've got some Golden Jubilee
ones (pink with the gold edging round the map) and some Pink Panther
ones if you're interested.
--
Kat Me, Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.

Old January 13th 04, 01:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Sorry, I don't remember the dragon one but I've got some Golden Jubilee
ones (pink with the gold edging round the map) and some Pink Panther
ones if you're interested.

Hi Kat,

Thanks for the offer, but I'm specifically after the 2002 Dragon map. It's
for a friend who collects everything dragons.

The one I'm after is he
http://clives.members.easyspace.com/tube/tube.html#2002 (scroll down to 2002
if necessary).

Regards,
Dave
---
(remove spamblock or reply to group)

Old January 13th 04, 11:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

In message , David Baxter
writes
Thanks for the offer, but I'm specifically after the 2002 Dragon map. It's
for a friend who collects everything dragons.

The one I'm after is he
http://clives.members.easyspace.com/tube/tube.html#2002 (scroll down to 2002
if necessary).

I finally got a look at it (that page takes a long, long time to load
even with broadband)
I've never seen that one before; maybe we didn't get it. It's such a
lovely design, I'd certainly have kept a few copies for myself.
--
Kat Me, Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.

Old January 13th 04, 08:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Kat
writes
http://clives.members.easyspace.com/tube/tube.html#2002

that page takes a long, long time to load even with broadband

I'm not surprised - there are 1.7Mb of images on the page!
--
Andy Mabbett
"The Internet is a reflection of our society[ ...]. If we do not like what we

Old January 14th 04, 11:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

I finally got a look at it (that page takes a long, long time to load
even with broadband)
I've never seen that one before; maybe we didn't get it. It's such a
lovely design, I'd certainly have kept a few copies for myself.

Ok, thanks for looking, Kat.

And if anyone else has a few of these maps, I wanna hear from you!

Cheers,
Dave
---
(remove spamblock or reply to group)