Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 14th 04, 04:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default How Do I Check My Oyster Pre Pay Balance?

Pat Duffy wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:58:36 GMT, Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote:

I have a Pre Pay Oyster, which I used yesterday for the first time.

How do I keep tracks of what the system thinks I'm using?

The website tells you your balance but not individual transactions.

For a detailed listing you walk up to the large ticket machines or the
q-cutter ones, touch your card on the pad, and a button appears on
screen "view card usage" and it lists them in reverse order.

Finally the ticket off staff can print the most detailed list off of
all on a sort of paper receipt but I'm not sure if they're supposed to
waste time printing those out for ordinary punters, probably will if
you ask nicely though.

If you ask a bus driver nicely they can print out your last 10 bus
journeys from thier ticket machine. You have to ask when you touch the
reader the first time though or you get a passback warning.