Old March 18th 12, 11:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses

Default The Oxford Espress is no more...

On Mar 18, 8:44*am, "Robin" wrote:
[...]
My apologies Robin - it didn't even cross my mind that there'd be
separate flash and non-flash versions of the page, let alone the text
on each being different.

No, no no .....*I'm* the one who should have apologised, both for having
forgotten my browser was set to "paranoid" and for doubting JHK - a man
of exceedingly high standards judging by how far he travels for his
beers

It's certainly inaccurate and misleading, that's for sure. Daft that
the error hasn't been caught and corrected.

Old March 19th 12, 12:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 15:08:51 +0000, Mizter T
wrote:

Well, the brand is no more at least - it's back to just being called the
X90.

X90 webpages:
http://www.oxfordbus.co.uk/main.php?page_id=261

www.flickr.com/photos/59115230@N06/6831486238/

From the Oxford Bus Co's front page:
http://www.oxfordbus.co.uk/
"Monday 5th March sees the launch of the new look X90 Oxford-London
service. Connect with the capital in 100 minutes (depending on traffic).
X90 is fast and frequent and takes you direct to London serving Baker
Street, Marble Arch and Victoria."

It's also one of three routes where you can use an ITSO card for an
intra-Greater London journey.

On this bus the Oxford Key card is valid for journeys from Victoria to
Hillingdon.

(The other two are the 409 and 420 run by Metrobus.)
Old March 21st 12, 04:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Espresso Bongo
Is no longo.
Old March 21st 12, 04:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Espresso Bongo
Is no longo.
Old April 7th 12, 11:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses

On Mar 17, 11:40*am, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 08:23:01 on Sat, 17 Mar
2012, Robin remarked:

"With coaches every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day you will never have to
wait too long to get to Oxford or London in complete comfort"

snip

The home pagehttp://www.oxfordtube.com/index.php*actually has ""With
buses **from** every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day ......" (emphasis
added).

There's buses in Nottingham with "up to every 8 minutes" written on
them. Which defies parsing.

Similar on a number of routes in Bradford and Leeds.

Old April 12th 12, 09:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses

In message , at 09:52:02 on Thu, 12 Apr
2012, Roland Perry remarked:

There's buses in Nottingham with "up to every 8 minutes" written on
them.

now it's "from every 8 minutes"

And I just found this publicity photo from NCT, with one of each [up-to
and from] yfrog.com/nwjd8iwj

Take your pick