Old January 24th 04, 07:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default West London Line...... Chelsea station

in the same way they used the insurance money from a local
park's burnt down pavilion for other purposes quite unconnected with the
replacement of the pavilion.

Which park is that?

--
congokid

Bishop's Park.

Marc.

Old January 24th 04, 11:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Mait001
writes

in the same way they used the insurance money from a local
park's burnt down pavilion for other purposes quite unconnected with the
replacement of the pavilion.

Bishop's Park.

I was there this afternoon. I saw a couple of policeman running after a
couple of kids past Fulham Palace. They caught them and searched them.
On one of the roads into the park I saw another policeman with a crowd
of people and interviewing another few kids.

Wonder what it was all about.

--
congokid
Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google
Old January 25th 04, 11:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Bishop's Park.

I was there this afternoon. I saw a couple of policeman running after a
couple of kids past Fulham Palace. They caught them and searched them.
On one of the roads into the park I saw another policeman with a crowd
of people and interviewing another few kids.

Wonder what it was all about.

--
congokid

Well, I have (as a barrister) prosecuted more than one hooligan for criminal
acts in the park - mugging etc.! One even appealed from the Youth Court to the
Crown Court - the appeal failed, because of the overwhelming evidence against
him.

Marc.