Old August 11th 13, 08:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bus times apps

Could anyone recommend which is the best bus times app for a mobile
phone (Windows 8) as there seem to be several available? Normally I
would try them out for myself but as I am not in London I would like
to sort this out before I arrive. Thanks. Scott

Old August 11th 13, 09:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 11/08/2013 09:44, Scott wrote:
Could anyone recommend which is the best bus times app for a mobile
phone (Windows 8) as there seem to be several available? Normally I
would try them out for myself but as I am not in London I would like
to sort this out before I arrive. Thanks. Scott

"Buses Due"

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store/app/buses-due/5a33f90e-d44a-42d5-b58e-88ec4cbbe107