Old November 18th 15, 10:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Sponsored Tube Map

This is quite old, but I've never seen it before. Most of these maps are
funny for about 5 seconds but this one is worth exploing in detail,
because there is humour all over it.

http://now-here-this.timeout.com/201...e-underground/

There are a few more interesting maps here.

http://www.timeout.com/london/things...tive-tube-maps

Old November 19th 15, 07:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 18/11/2015 23:46, Basil Jet wrote:
This is quite old, but I've never seen it before. Most of these maps are
funny for about 5 seconds but this one is worth exploing in detail,
because there is humour all over it.

http://now-here-this.timeout.com/201...e-underground/

Another piece which strangely includes the old East London Line.