Old August 8th 16, 01:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Keygo to expand

wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Aug 2016 13:12:49 +0100, "tim..."
wrote:

That was why I said "largely" of course. Registration is not necessary
use contactless which is why it is available to many if not most
foreigners.

Many foreign countries don't have a credit card culture, at least not on a
one per family member basis

not all foreign banks offer contactless

We have just had a referendum where the result was influenced by many
people deciding that foreigners should adapt to the ways of our
culture or bugger off so why should you care.

we are not talking about them adapting to our culture

we are talking about them being able to obtain tickets for long distance
rail travel, note that's "obtain at all", not "enjoy a discount on".

restricting that only to people who have a "magic" card of some type or
other seems ridiculous

tim