Old May 9th 04, 12:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Fulham Broadway Conundrum

the much vaunted station at Chelsea Harbour is but a
pipe dream (despite the Council having been bribed into allowing the new
riverside development there - Imperial Wharf - on the strength of having a
station there) and nowhere near even beginning let alone fulfilment.

If it does go ahead, what do you reckon they'll call it - Chelsea
Harbour, Chelsea Creek, Imperial Wharf or Sands End?

It will probably be called Chelsea Harbour, if it ever comes about which I very
much doubt. My ideal name would be "Fulham Councillors' Folly", having
initially opposed the development, but then having been bought on board by the
promise of some cheap housing by the developers, thus stabbing local residents
in the back - should have expected no better really!

ground, so Fulham Road (and those of us who live to the South of it) have

the
bear the brunt of all the disruption every time there's a home match.

It's a pain when you can't find a parking space that you've already paid
for, 'cos the out of town Chelsea fans have taken them all.

I agreee wholeheartedly: after a long drive home from East Anglia a few weeks
ago, I then had to sit in my car for over 2 hours until about 10.30p.m. whilst
I waited for the "fans" to leave Fulham so that I could actually find a parking
place within walking distance of my home! Nice way to end the day!!

Marc.