Old April 6th 21, 03:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tube fare rises

Checked my Oyster today and noticed my tube fares have gone up by 10p since
march. Kalamity Khan kept that quiet - I read tube fares weren't going to go
up - but given its the election in May no surprise. Wouldn't have mattered
anyway, he could drop a bomb in the middle of London and the sheep would
still vote for him.

Old April 6th 21, 04:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:
Checked my Oyster today and noticed my tube fares have gone up by 10p since
march. Kalamity Khan kept that quiet - I read tube fares weren't going to go
up - but given its the election in May no surprise. Wouldn't have mattered
anyway, he could drop a bomb in the middle of London and the sheep would
still vote for him.

This highly confidential document revealed the rise three months ago:
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-tube-bus-fares-rise-cost-how-much-b899911.html

And here's the secret details of the rises:
https://tfl.gov.uk/campaign/new-fares

Old April 6th 21, 04:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 15:21:54 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
Checked my Oyster today and noticed my tube fares have gone up by 10p since
march. Kalamity Khan kept that quiet - I read tube fares weren't going to go
up - but given its the election in May no surprise. Wouldn't have mattered
anyway, he could drop a bomb in the middle of London and the sheep would
still vote for him.

This highly confidential document revealed the rise three months ago:
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...e-cost-how-muc
h-b899911.html

Can't remember the last time I read the Standard.

And here's the secret details of the rises:
https://tfl.gov.uk/campaign/new-fares

Very useful. Perhaps they should put posters up in the stations like they
used to do instead of introducing them by stealth with the info buried on
obscure web pages which you wouldn't go looking for if you didn't know the
rises were happening in the first place!