Old June 4th 04, 05:06 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london,uk.politics.misc

Default Political Parties 10 June

"Bigot" wrote in message

"Seanie O'Kilfoyle" wrote in message
news:Se_vc.20$WX6.8@newsfe6- You are debating with a troll and a stupid
one to boot?

A question mark ? was that a statement or a question ?

Actually an Incredulous question:-)
HTH

Ahhhhhhh.....enlightenment at last

YIHT

David man have you taken leave of your senses?
Drop the troll, preferably from Westminster bridge:-)
There is more serious work afoot and you are needed in the vanguard

not
arguing over deeds done and dusted.

Dear Mr. Bigot

FYI Trolls live UNDER Westminster bridge

Now they do but only after we drop them the-)

Don't be such a a silly Billy ( no offence to the "Goats Gruff" intended )
There are NO such things as Trolls, NER !

Chances of you dropping one FROM the bridge therefore are NIL !

See above:-)

PS, are you Betties emergency sock-puppet perchance ?

Betty doesn't need a sock puppet but you probably need a masturbation
sleeve, try the new vinyl ones they are so smooth and if you squeeze fish
paste over them they not only feel real they smell real too:-))))))

Wow ! I'll make a mental note on a piece of paper to give that a whirl

Tell me more Mr. Bigot, you sound like you really know your stuff !

HTH.

YIHT

Mwahahahahahahahahahar

Caught your bell end in the zipper again?
Question BTW:-)

Zipper ? are you touting for an American audience or something ?

BTW Mr. Bigot, You are debating with a troll and a stupid one to boot? why
not practice what you preach ?

Hmmmmm ?

Oh, may I also take this opportunity to wish you a very pleasant day !

www.maloney4mayor.co.uk

Is Ealing Broadway-Ealing Common running on 10 June? Nigel Pendse London Transport 6 June 11th 06 07:50 PM
"Pay next day" for congestion charge from June TravelBot London Transport News 0 March 12th 06 07:44 PM
Disruption on Bakerloo Line last night 7 June 2005 Christian Hansen London Transport 2 June 9th 05 03:59 PM
Old cars or bikes wtd for Primrose Hill Summer Festival, Saturday 25th June 2005 [email protected] London Transport 1 April 26th 05 02:53 PM
June Underground News - the owl on the back cover John Rowland London Transport 1 May 29th 04 08:52 AM