Old June 17th 04, 07:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default 'The Way Out Tube Map'

wrote in message

I've just come across my copy of the 1994 edition of this map, showing
the position of the 'way out' and interchange corridors on tube
platforms (as they were then) in relation to the train carriages.

Does anyone know if there is a more up-to-date version of this?

(I tried ringing the 'phone number shown on the map, but got no
reply.)

Hi

Never/seen knew this existed.

Any links to one, or could you scan it?

MM

Old June 17th 04, 07:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Magic Mushrooms wrote:
wrote in message

I've just come across my copy of the 1994 edition of this map,
showing the position of the 'way out' and interchange corridors on
tube platforms (as they were then) in relation to the train
carriages.

Does anyone know if there is a more up-to-date version of this?

(I tried ringing the 'phone number shown on the map, but got no
reply.)

Never/seen knew this existed.

Any links to one, or could you scan it?

The Way Out Tube Map by Roger Collings
Publisher: Drumhouse Ltd
RRP: £1.95
ISBN: 1899743014
(aove details are for the 2001 edition, the most recent that is on the
online bookshop sites)

--
Richard J.

Old June 17th 04, 07:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Magic Mushrooms" wrote in message

Hi

Never/seen knew this existed.

Any links to one, or could you scan it?