Old June 24th 04, 06:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Best way on tube from Liverpool Street to Hatton Cross

What's the best/quickest/safest route to get from Liverpool Street to Hatton
Cross on the tube on a Sunday morning about at 11.

Mark

Old June 24th 04, 07:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Mark wrote:
What's the best/quickest/safest route to get from Liverpool Street to
Hatton Cross on the tube on a Sunday morning about at 11.

Mark

If carrying luggage etc, Circle Line to any District Line station on the
south side of the Circle, e.g. Embankment, St James's Park or Sloane Square.
Stay on the same platform and wait for a District Line train to Baron's
Court or Hammersmith, (showing either Richmond or Ealing Broadway as the
train's destination) then a cross platform interchange directly onto a
Piccadilly. No stairs or escalators, except at Liverpool St and Heathrow.

You can go on the Central Line to Holborn and change onto the Picc there,
but it is a long walk between the two with an escalator to descend if carry
luggage.

Old June 24th 04, 08:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london

What's the best/quickest/safest route to get from Liverpool Street to
Hatton Cross on the tube on a Sunday morning about at 11.

If carrying luggage etc, Circle Line to any District Line station on the
south side of the Circle, e.g. Embankment, St James's Park or Sloane Square.
Stay on the same platform ...

Specifically -- for obvious reasons -- Circle Line *eastbound* from
Liverpool Street to reach the south side of the Circle.
--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible"
Old June 25th 04, 12:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Piccadilly Pilot wrote:
Mark wrote:

What's the best/quickest/safest route to get from Liverpool Street to
Hatton Cross on the tube on a Sunday morning about at 11.

Mark

If carrying luggage etc, Circle Line to any District Line station on the
south side of the Circle, e.g. Embankment, St James's Park or Sloane Square.

(except Gloucester Road where westbound Circle is on a different
platform to westbound District)

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7
Old June 25th 04, 01:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Sorry forgot to say but I'll not be carrying any luggage just a small bag
and I will be on my own. I've got no issues with any stairs etc.

Mark

Old June 25th 04, 05:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Mark wrote:
Sorry forgot to say but I'll not be carrying any luggage just a small
bag and I will be on my own. I've got no issues with any stairs etc.

In which case ... ermmm situation(?) the choice is yours.

Old July 6th 04, 04:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Sorry forgot to say but I'll not be carrying any luggage just a small bag
and I will be on my own. I've got no issues with any stairs etc.

Circle/H&C to Pad, then HEx.