Old October 19th 04, 04:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default The History Of The London Underground VCD.mpg

Just watched a very intresting documentry that I 'aquired' from
http://www.uknova.com

http://www.uknova.com/download.php/2...CD.mpg.torrent

Documentary on the engineering, architecture and design
of the London Underground, from its beginnings in the
nineteenth century to the recent extension of the
Jubilee Line.

Old October 20th 04, 06:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Marratxi wrote:
Bargepole alert !!!
Baz

"devnull" wrote in message
om...

Just watched a very intresting documentry that I 'aquired' from
http://www.uknova.com

http://www.uknova.com/download.php/2...CD.mpg.torrent

Documentary on the engineering, architecture and design
of the London Underground, from its beginnings in the
nineteenth century to the recent extension of the
Jubilee Line.

I just watched it myself, it's recorded off the History Channel and
while just being a general history it's quite well presented. I
personally wouldn't make a fuss about downloading that sort of thing as
it's no more "bad" than setting your own VCR to record it. I'm not going
to start an argument about that though, so if one does start, I shall
not be participating ;-).

--
Robert Gordon
http://m33p.be
Old October 21st 04, 07:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Marratxi" wrote in message ...
Bargepole alert !!!
Baz

What are you on about, "Baz"?
Old October 21st 04, 09:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Kapitan Klink" wrote in message
om...
"Marratxi" wrote in message

Bargepole alert !!!
Baz

What are you on about, "Baz"?

I took one look at the front page of that website and decided I wouldn't
touch it with a bargepole !! That looked like the kind of site from which I
caught virii in my more adventurous days .
Cheerz,
Baz

Old October 22nd 04, 02:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Marratxi" wrote in message

Bargepole alert !!!
Baz

What are you on about, "Baz"?

I took one look at the front page of that website and decided I wouldn't
touch it with a bargepole !! That looked like the kind of site from which I
caught virii in my more adventurous days .
Cheerz,
Baz

I know what you mean!! Don't you mean 'viruses'? (Yeah, yeah, i
know...). I have a fairly effective anti-virus system. It's called
SuSE Linux 9.0.
Old October 22nd 04, 09:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Kapitan Klink wrote:
"Marratxi" wrote in message ...

"Kapitan Klink" wrote in message
.com...

"Marratxi" wrote in message

Bargepole alert !!!
Baz

What are you on about, "Baz"?

I took one look at the front page of that website and decided I wouldn't
touch it with a bargepole !! That looked like the kind of site from which I
caught virii in my more adventurous days .
Cheerz,
Baz

I know what you mean!! Don't you mean 'viruses'? (Yeah, yeah, i
know...). I have a fairly effective anti-virus system. It's called
SuSE Linux 9.0.

Ah... the time-tested "protection through obscurity" ;-)

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7
Old October 23rd 04, 07:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Dave Arquati wrote in message ...
Kapitan Klink wrote:

I have a fairly effective anti-virus system. It's called
SuSE Linux 9.0.

Ah... the time-tested "protection through obscurity" ;-)

Don't knock it, it works! Anyway, real men use the Bash prompt.