Old November 15th 04, 09:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Possible Advert

"Nick H (UK)" wrote in message ...
Sarah wrote:
We are looking for 20 regular London Bus, Train and Tube users to
trial a new transport related product.

Cars?

Please email me for further details.

Kind Regards

Sarah

I've spent at least 30 seconds racking my brain, but I can't think of
any use for a plastic suction cup on a Tube journey. Or any rail
journey for that matter. And couldn't they come up with a better image
of an Underground carriage than the derelict one in the picture?

Neill

Old November 15th 04, 06:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 15 Nov 2004, Neill Wood wrote:

"Nick H (UK)" wrote in message ...
Sarah wrote:
We are looking for 20 regular London Bus, Train and Tube users to
trial a new transport related product.

I've spent at least 30 seconds racking my brain, but I can't think of
any use for a plastic suction cup on a Tube journey. Or any rail journey
for that matter.

Stick a loop of rope on it and it's a replacement for the overhead
handrail. Also, with a longer line and a strong arm, useful for beating
the crowds via Spiderman-style swinging from wall to wall.

tom

--
the ****ing Blues Brothers guys and razors and swordfight on top of a truck and Memento Babe flying through the air and out of nowhere Neo and I am out!!of!!cum!! 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10