Old November 11th 04, 10:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oystercard sttements

You can now obtain a posted statement of usage for the last eight
weeks for your oystercard.
It is fully detailed down to fare stage of boarding on bus routes.
It's obtainable using the "ask oyster" facility at www.oystercard.com
giving your name, address, oystercard number and security answer, or
by calling the oystercard helpline.

Old November 12th 04, 07:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london

It's obtainable using the "ask oyster" facility at www.oystercard.com
giving your name, address, oystercard number and security answer, or
by calling the oystercard helpline.

Yeah, but I don't want anyone to keep such data; let alone
available over a website.

#Paul

Old November 12th 04, 09:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:08:11 +0000,
wrote:
Matthew wrote:
You can now obtain a posted statement of usage for the last eight
weeks for your oystercard.
It is fully detailed down to fare stage of boarding on bus routes.
It's obtainable using the "ask oyster" facility at
www.oystercard.com
giving your name, address, oystercard number and security answer, or
by calling the oystercard helpline.

Yeah, but I don't want anyone to keep such data; let alone
available over a website.

Not having an Oyster card is always an option.

Sam
Old November 12th 04, 09:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote in message

Yeah, but I don't want anyone to keep such data; let alone
available over a website.

#Paul

Would it be illegal to use a false name and address, so then our liberties
would not be compromised (until the card is cross referenced against cameras
in stations of course). I am assuming now that a false wig and beard is used
when you get your photocard made up ;-)

Joe

Old November 12th 04, 09:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Zac Zac is offline

www.runnersneed.co.uk
It's obtainable using the "ask oyster" facility at www.oystercard.com
giving your name, address, oystercard number and security answer, or
by calling the oystercard helpline.

I can't find it, can you give more specific details

Old November 12th 04, 02:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Zac wrote:
snip

I can't find it, can you give more specific details

"Ask Oyster" and enter "statement".

Old November 14th 04, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Sam Holloway wrote:
Not having an Oyster card is always an option.

Are non-oyster annual cards still available then?

--
Paul Kinsler : : http://www.kinsler.org/

Old November 14th 04, 01:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:18:02 +0000, Richard wrote:

wrote in message

Yeah, but I don't want anyone to keep such data; let alone
available over a website.

#Paul

Would it be illegal to use a false name and address, so then our liberties
would not be compromised (until the card is cross referenced against cameras
in stations of course). I am assuming now that a false wig and beard is used
when you get your photocard made up ;-)

I have an unegistered one that I only top up with cash
Old November 14th 04, 06:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote in message
Sam Holloway wrote:
Not having an Oyster card is always an option.

Are non-oyster annual cards still available then?

I don't know if Underground stations still sell them but you can certainly
still buy paper season tickets at National Rail stations.

Peter Smyth

Old November 20th 04, 12:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london

It's obtainable using the "ask oyster" facility at www.oystercard.com
giving your name, address, oystercard number and security answer, or
by calling the oystercard helpline.

Got my statement today and have a few issues:

1. It says "Validate Bus Boarding" rather than the bus number
2. The clocks aren't syncronised hence I "validate Exit Version 2" at
13:57 then got on a bus at 13:55 on the same day
3. Some strange times appear e.g. I got on a bus at 25:03 (is this to
do with travelcards being valid until 3am=27:00?)
4. Victoria TRAIN station ticket gates appear on the statement (done
from my travel card) but the Putney train station gates do not... any
idea why?

Chris