Old December 31st 04, 08:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default travel card

i left my travel card on a bus in Camden town and nobody turned it in i
called em

Old December 31st 04, 08:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Name wrote:

i left my travel card on a bus in Camden town and nobody turned it in i
called em

You called nobody?
--
Ian Tindale
Old January 1st 05, 10:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Ian Tindale" wrote in message
Name wrote:

i left my travel card on a bus in Camden town
and nobody turned it in i called em

You called nobody?

Why not - they always listen and they always care.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old January 1st 05, 04:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Joe is offline

Ian Tindale wrote:
You called nobody?

Well, they say nobody's perfect, so seems like a good person to phone if
you ask me :-)
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For railway information, news and photos see http://www.railwaysonline.co.uk
Old January 2nd 05, 10:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Name wrote:
i left my travel card on a bus in Camden town and nobody turned it in

called em

Get yourself one of those Oystercard thingys next time. You can get a
season replaced easily if it's on Oyster