Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 12th 05, 07:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default out of zone charges

how come when you go out of zone with your travel card they charge you 100
pounds if it aint in the zone? I was visitng from belgium where i bought my
travel card and it was for zone 1 only well, we got off in zone 3 and the
old geezer made us pay 100 quid up front it wasnt out fault coz they never
told us in belgium you had to upgrade to go to other zones.?