Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 27th 05, 12:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Peak bus fares sneak in unannounced

....and for a longer period of the day than originally planned. I'm not
too pleased about this! The only publicity I've ever seen regarding this
was a single poster a month ago saying that the current prepay bus fare
was a "limited time offer" - admittedly until today, but they never said
what would come afterwards...

Oyster prepay prices will be £1.00 from 0630-1900 weekdays, £0.80 at all
other times. Originally I think it was planned to make the "peak" period
0630-0930 only on buses.

Interestingly, the £1.00 fare doesn't apply on Routemasters - it will
only be the standard £0.80.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/fares-tick...le/bus-2.shtml

--
Dave Arquati