Old July 9th 05, 08:50 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default The champagne is flowing in a South Wales junkyard today

"Anthropy" wrote in message

Why the top floor of
a bus?

You are a not a bright individual are you.

So you don't agree that the bomb would have killed many more if it had
been detonated on the lower floor. Strange almost everyone including
experts from "Janes" agree that it would have. No doubt you know
better and will provide us with your evidence.

And the tube bombs? You conveniently left those out.

What a cretin

Seems that you are indeed a cretin.

Er....well........still waiting for facts butthead

Nice evasion there girl.

Maybe Al Queda are getting a conscience.

Cite please.

Where are these facts

Excuse me. I was asking YOU to cite your evidence as to your claim that "Al
Queda are getting a conscience."

...what an arsehole

Yep you sure are an arsehole.

This attack was designed to minimise casualties, hardly

in keeping
with the US image of Islamic extremists.

"This attack was designed to minimise casualties" Bloody hell - I have
heard
some lame attempts to justify the actions of those that support these
criminals but that has to be one of the lamest. Think before you post.

"to minimise casualties" they would have:-

1) Not undertaken this act during rush hour.

How old are you? Have you reached puberty yet? Your pathetic
witterings indicate you are still in your teens, probably 13 or 14. Go
find a chat room. You'll find it more your level.

So instead of offering up a rebuttal you instead resort to yet more juvenile
insults I see.

If as you say "This attack was designed to minimise casualties" They would
not have chosen the time that they did. You fail to offer any rebuttal.

2) Given prior warnings to appropriate authorities so that evacuations
could be attempted. Even the IRA saw fit to give warnings.

Sometimes there were warnings sometimes there weren't. you obviously
have very limited knowledge of the subject yet you still pontificate,
what an idiot.

Temper dear girl. You are letting it get the better of you. You are also
clutching at straws and not making sense. Anyway you admit that the IRA
gave warnings. So if your heroes had intended to that "This attack was
designed to minimise casualties" surely they would have, in this case, given
out warnings. If - as you claim "This attack was designed to minimise
casualties".

They would then have caused the terror and stoppage of trade etc AND
MINIMISED injury and
death. They did not do so - therefore they did not intend "to minimise
casualties" as you rather pathetically claim

Christ you're a ****ing moron.

There you go with letting your temper get the better of you again.

Try reading a newspaper and you may
find stories suggesting that the attack is going to cost the UK
millions if not billions in insurance, less tourists, heightened
awareness from the security services etc.

Still you offer nothing but evasion - and you are also unwittingly proving
my argument to the cost of your own it must be noted.

3) Give prior warnings to cause terror and stoppage of London but place
fake
bombs to be found by Police etc after evacuation of Stations. They did not
therefore your heroes did NOT intend "to minimise casualties"

So you believe the criminals could not have made the bombs any
bigger??? or the poor broke criminals could only afford to buy 4
bombs?

Indeed they could have made them bigger - they did not need to it seems. But
is this really your only reason for thinking that "This attack was designed
to minimise casualties". As I said before - and you confirm with your
response - you have little if any understanding of the subject in hand.

For instance butthead,

There you go again. I have touched a nerve.

if they had really been after mass casualties
why didn't they detonate the bombs the weekend before in Hyde Park.
They would have got thousands.
It's obvious to anyone except ****headed warmongers who need excuses
for the slaughter in Iraq and Afghanistan that this was an attack
purposely designed to minimise casualties but to increase the fear
factor. The only question is why?

You have not made you case - but then that is because you do not have one of
any weight.

Old July 9th 05, 10:36 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Anthropy wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 21:50:27 +0100, "encyclopedia"
wrote:

"Anthropy" wrote in message
. ..

Why the top floor of
a bus?

You are a not a bright individual are you.

So you don't agree that the bomb would have killed many more if it had
been detonated on the lower floor. Strange almost everyone including
experts from "Janes" agree that it would have. No doubt you know
better and will provide us with your evidence.

And the tube bombs? You conveniently left those out.

I notice you choose not to answer the question however I will answer
yours. The tube bombs were 10lb of a "sophisticated" explosive.
Imagine the damage and loss of life had there been 20 or 30lbs of
explosive. Why weren't the bombs bigger? A bigger bomb would have
caused greater loss of life therefore more deaths, more outrage , more
fear.Why minimise the outrage? If these terrorists are so callous and
inhuman why not bigger bombs?

Maybe because heavier bombs won't fit into a paper bag, Dopey. You
should stick to topics you are good at, like lifting shirts.

What a cretin

Seems that you are indeed a cretin.

Er....well........still waiting for facts butthead

Nice evasion there girl.

Girl????

Obviously he's seen your pic.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"A country soars its highest when it soars on the Wings of Freedom."
God Bless America.
Old July 9th 05, 10:41 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

"Anthropy" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 21:50:27 +0100, "encyclopedia"
wrote:

"Anthropy" wrote in message
. ..

Why the top floor of
a bus?

You are a not a bright individual are you.

So you don't agree that the bomb would have killed many more if it had
been detonated on the lower floor. Strange almost everyone including
experts from "Janes" agree that it would have. No doubt you know
better and will provide us with your evidence.

And the tube bombs? You conveniently left those out.

I notice you choose not to answer the question however I will answer
yours.

BTW "The most logical explanation is that one of the terrorists was unable
to board an underground train -- probably because of the rapid closure of
the system -- and ended up with a primed bomb and no target," said Dominic
Armstrong, head of research and intelligence at security group Aegis Defence
Services.

The tube bombs were 10lb of a "sophisticated" explosive.
Imagine the damage and loss of life had there been 20 or 30lbs of
explosive. Why weren't the bombs bigger? A bigger bomb would have
caused greater loss of life therefore more deaths, more outrage , more
fear.Why minimise the outrage? If these terrorists are so callous and
inhuman why not bigger bombs?

You still are not offering up any argument of weight to back up your silly
claim that the bombers intended to "minimise the outrage". Clearly you have
no argument and are still desperately trying to put a favourable spin on the
actions of your heroes.

What a cretin

Seems that you are indeed a cretin.

Er....well........still waiting for facts butthead

Nice evasion there girl.

Girl????

Maybe Al Queda are getting a conscience.

Cite please.

Didn't you notice the word "Maybe"? What a ****.

There you go again. Reaching for straws.

Where are these facts

Excuse me. I was asking YOU to cite your evidence as to your claim that
"Al
Queda are getting a conscience."

Sheeeeeesh.

So you cannot back up your claim.

...what an arsehole

Yep you sure are an arsehole.

Gosh, such wit.

I thought it best to go for a level that you would understand. Given that
you clearly are a very immature.

This attack was designed to minimise casualties, hardly

in keeping
with the US image of Islamic extremists.

"This attack was designed to minimise casualties" Bloody hell - I have
heard
some lame attempts to justify the actions of those that support these
criminals but that has to be one of the lamest. Think before you post.

Well, lets hear your arguments explaining the "small" bombs.

You seem to be under the illusion that the size was an issue - one could
draw another analysis as to why size is preying on your mind so much . My
friend - to the persons blown up, killed/maimed in the bombings it mattered
not that they were of 10lbs, 20lbs etc. They killed. You have no argument
and yet again you are struggling in your attempt to put a favourable gloss
on the actions of your friends the bombers.

"to minimise casualties" they would have:-

1) Not undertaken this act during rush hour.

How old are you? Have you reached puberty yet? Your pathetic
witterings indicate you are still in your teens, probably 13 or 14. Go
find a chat room. You'll find it more your level.

So instead of offering up a rebuttal you instead resort to yet more
juvenile
insults I see.

I notice you only respond to the insults not the points I'm raising.
Is that because you don't have a clue?

I notice you only respond with insults to the points I'm raising. Is that
because you don't have a clue?

If as you say "This attack was designed to minimise casualties" They would
not have chosen the time that they did. You fail to offer any rebuttal.

The time is not in question. The amount of explosives used is. Answer
the question butthead.

Are you really this dumb? Or are you just a troll? You have stated several
times now that your friends carried out this act with the intended aim to
cause as few casualties as possible. Well I have addressed that issue
previously - you didn't offer up any rebuttal of note. Time si an issue in
that to cause the minimum of causalities one would not have undertaken the
attack at rush hour and/or without giving a warning. You are still clinging
desperately to the size of the bombs. You have nothing and are making
yourself look a complete fool.

2) Given prior warnings to appropriate authorities so that evacuations
could be attempted. Even the IRA saw fit to give warnings.

Sometimes there were warnings sometimes there weren't. you obviously
have very limited knowledge of the subject yet you still pontificate,
what an idiot.

Temper dear girl.

Once again "girl" Hmmmm.why do you assume

clutching at straws and not making sense. Anyway you admit that the IRA
gave warnings.

And also didn't give warnings.....so what?

In asking that you offer up further proof to the fact you do not know what
you are talking about.

So if your heroes had intended to that "This attack was designed to
minimise casualties" surely they would have, in this case, given
out warnings. If - as you claim "This attack was designed to minimise
casualties".

You repeat yourself to much......I've answered this.....ok , one more
time.
Warnings or time is not in question, the amount of explosives used is.
Now do you understand????

Clearly YOU do not understand. 5lbs, 10lbs 20lbs. The bombs were designed to
kill at a time when the most people would be using the system. HTH

They would then have caused the terror and stoppage of trade etc AND
MINIMISED injury and
death. They did not do so - therefore they did not intend "to minimise
casualties" as you rather pathetically claim

Christ you're a ****ing moron.

There you go with letting your temper get the better of you again.

Not anger, merely fact.

Try reading a newspaper and you may
find stories suggesting that the attack is going to cost the UK
millions if not billions in insurance, less tourists, heightened
awareness from the security services etc.

Still you offer nothing but evasion - and you are also unwittingly proving
my argument to the cost of your own it must be noted.

Really, please explain how I am unwittingly proving your argument.

Can't you see?

3) Give prior warnings to cause terror and stoppage of London but place
fake
bombs to be found by Police etc after evacuation of Stations. They did
not
therefore your heroes did NOT intend "to minimise casualties"

Again?????This is getting very boring.

You really are an idiot.

Old July 9th 05, 10:46 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Anthropy wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 21:50:27 +0100, "encyclopedia"
wrote:

"Anthropy" wrote in message
m...

[...]

Well, it's really a pic of his younger sister but he posted it as
himself. The sicko!

Old July 9th 05, 10:52 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Anthropy wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 21:50:27 +0100, "encyclopedia"
wrote:

"Anthropy" wrote in message
om...

[...]

Is he just a troll? No one but a fool or a troll would post the rubbish he
has.

Old July 9th 05, 11:04 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

wrote:

"Anthropy" wrote in message
news:jkkvc1pfdq0iusc8l32l4990a9iq7mi915@4ax. com...

[...]

He tries to troll but he really sucks at it. His flames are usually
posts about months old news that no-one gives a **** about. He doesn't
keep his word when held to it, and he spends his entire day obsessing
how evil America is rather then get off his fat hairy ass and look for a
job or get a higher education. When asked to post a current pic of
himself, he posted one of a gay fashion model - as a professional
photographer that posted here pointed out. He's a colossal waste of a
life form and he's breathing air more that is more deserving to a dog
tick. I've never met the retard but I'm sure he smells. I hope I cleared
things up a bit.

Old July 9th 05, 11:16 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

wrote:

"Anthropy" wrote in message
[...]

So he is a kiddy fiddler;-)

I don't know for sure but I wouldn't hire him to babysit my little one.

Old July 9th 05, 11:27 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

wrote:

"Anthropy" wrote in message
[...]

Could he actually secure any form of employment other than village idiot?