Old July 29th 05, 02:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Anyone have an ETA on the picc re-opening south of arnos grove?

Mundane question. Subject line says it all.

B2003

Old July 29th 05, 04:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message .com,
Boltar writes

Mundane question. Subject line says it all.

Meetings today regarding Service Recovery - whatever that means.

Word on the ground is within the next 2 weeks.
Old July 30th 05, 10:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Steve Fitzgerald" ] wrote in message
In message .com,
Boltar writes

Mundane question. Subject line says it all.

Meetings today regarding Service Recovery - whatever that means.

Word on the ground is within the next 2 weeks.

May be even sooner than that, mind you, then we're gonna shut it down again
for some track replacement work...
--
Cheers, Steve.
Change from jealous to sad to reply.

Old July 30th 05, 11:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:16:40 +0100, Steve Fitzgerald
] wrote:

In message .com,
Boltar writes

Mundane question. Subject line says it all.

Meetings today regarding Service Recovery - whatever that means.

Word on the ground is within the next 2 weeks.

I wonder if all the people who predicted it would "obviously" be
"months and months" will reappear to commend LU on such a speedy
recorvery...?
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk
Old July 30th 05, 12:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article .com,
(Boltar) wrote:

Mundane question. Subject line says it all.

The Cambridge Evening News (Friday 29 July) had a photo of the inside
of a devastated 73TS Piccadilly Line car. I haven't seen any photos of
the Piccadilly Line bomb anywhere else. Anyone here know anything about
this?

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Old July 30th 05, 12:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 13:04 +0100 (BST), (Colin
Rosenstiel) wrote:

The Cambridge Evening News (Friday 29 July) had a photo of the inside
of a devastated 73TS Piccadilly Line car. I haven't seen any photos of
the Piccadilly Line bomb anywhere else. Anyone here know anything about
this?

The BBC have published the photos at
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/4722775.stm

Not for the faint-hearted...
Old July 30th 05, 01:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Rosenstiel) wrote:

The Cambridge Evening News (Friday 29 July) had a photo of the
inside of a devastated 73TS Piccadilly Line car. I haven't seen any
photos of the Piccadilly Line bomb anywhere else. Anyone here know
about anything this?

The BBC have published the photos at
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/4722775.stm

Not for the faint-hearted...

The one published in the Cambridge Evening News was number 2 in that
series.

--
Colin Rosenstiel
Old July 30th 05, 01:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

Rosenstiel) wrote:

The Cambridge Evening News (Friday 29 July) had a photo of the
inside of a devastated 73TS Piccadilly Line car. I haven't seen any
photos of the Piccadilly Line bomb anywhere else. Anyone here know
about anything this?

The BBC have published the photos at
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/4722775.stm

Not for the faint-hearted...

The one published in the Cambridge Evening News was number 2 in that
series.

And I noticed that the ubiquitous TOX04 even got into pic number 4!

Old July 30th 05, 03:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Steve
Dulieu writes

Word on the ground is within the next 2 weeks.

May be even sooner than that, mind you, then we're gonna shut it down again
for some track replacement work...

Aye, I gather next Thursday is pencilled in.

Just as they've got loads of us (me included!) to use up some
outstanding leave too. I'm off till the following Thursday now!