Old November 26th 05, 06:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mal Mal is offline

Default Good Luck, Paul Corfield

Seems like you are celebrity Mr Corfield sir. (Hedging my bets...just in
case).

Mal

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 15:20:06 -0000, "John Rowland"
wrote:

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
. ..

I'm 100% certain that I would never make the candidate list.

I wanted to see your signature change to

"I admit that London Underground works for me!"

LOL! again. Whatever you're on can I have some please?
--
Paul C

Old November 26th 05, 08:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:16:19 GMT, "Mal"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

I'm 100% certain that I would never make the candidate list.

I wanted to see your signature change to

"I admit that London Underground works for me!"

LOL! again. Whatever you're on can I have some please?

Seems like you are celebrity Mr Corfield sir. (Hedging my bets...just in

case).

Don't you start. Some people might call be notorious but I don't think
I'll ever be a celebrity - here or in LUL.
--
Paul C

Old November 27th 05, 12:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

I'm 100% certain that I would never make the candidate list.

I wanted to see your signature change to

"I admit that London Underground works for me!"

LOL! again. Whatever you're on can I have some please?

Mostly, he's on trains. So you do want to be in charge!

More seriously, maybe Tim O'Toole'll get the job, and then you can just
take over LUL for now. Baby steps, Paul, baby steps!

tom

--
This should be on ox.boring, shouldn't it?
Old November 27th 05, 06:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

I'm 100% certain that I would never make the candidate list.

I wanted to see your signature change to

"I admit that London Underground works for me!"

LOL! again. Whatever you're on can I have some please?

Mostly, he's on trains. So you do want to be in charge!

More seriously, maybe Tim O'Toole'll get the job, and then you can just
take over LUL for now. Baby steps, Paul, baby steps!

My own view is that Tim will want to stay at LU to see a number of
things through. There are a series of company wide briefings going on
at present and Tim fronts those sessions - he is a very good speaker and
clearly knows what he wants to do. I've got a lot of time for him as he
is a leader and inspires confidence in people.

There are also far too many better and more ambitious people than me who
would want Tim's job. Given that I wouldn't want to do my boss's job I
can't see that I'd ever wish to do Tim's one. Even if people here are
having a small joke at my expense I'm flattered that people even
perceive me as a potential candidate.
--
Paul C

Old November 27th 05, 11:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

Even if people here are having a small joke at my
expense I'm flattered that people even
perceive me as a potential candidate.

I certainly wasn't making fun of you - I would need to have a much better
knowledge of LU and TfL's structure than I actually have, in order to know
if there was potential for sarcastic humour in the suggestion that you might
get this particular job. Now, if I'd suggested that Boltar should send his
CV in....

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old November 27th 05, 11:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london

[Picking a post at random]

I missed the start of this thread. What's Mr. Corfield done ?
Got a job in some part of the TfL hierarchy ?

Richard [in PE12]
Old November 27th 05, 12:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Endymion Ponsonby-Withermoor III" wrote in message
news:1133095392.395c95de401c8a4df6298fa861d14c39@f e5.teranews.com...
[Picking a post at random]

I missed the start of this thread. What's Mr. Corfield done ?
Got a job in some part of the TfL hierarchy ?

Richard [in PE12]

A slightly odd title for a thread. It could just as easily have been 'Kiley
forced to resign' or something similar...

Paul

Old November 27th 05, 01:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article
eranews.com,
e (Endymion Ponsonby-Withermoor III) wrote:

[Picking a post at random]

I missed the start of this thread. What's Mr. Corfield done ?
Got a job in some part of the TfL hierarchy ?

Read his signatu

--
Paul C

Colin Rosenstiel