Old February 26th 06, 10:06 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default London Tube Anagram Map - TFL sense of humour failure

Stephen,

Map sent to your email address.

Regards

Matt

"Stephen Richards" wrote in message
This is what you get if you go to that site now:

Content removed at the request of Healeys Solicitors acting on behalf of
Transport for London and Transport Trading Ltd

What was the harm?

Did anyone make a copy before the site was taken down (or to the owner of
the site, can you send me a copy - I'd love tit as a desktop.

Stephen

Old February 26th 06, 12:36 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Stephen Richards wrote:

This is what you get if you go to that site now:

Content removed at the request of Healeys Solicitors acting on behalf of
Transport for London and Transport Trading Ltd

[snip]

The legal action got noted in The Times yesterday (Sat):
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...057260,00.html

Allan
Old February 26th 06, 02:18 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Stephen Richards wrote:

Did anyone make a copy before the site was taken down (or to the owner
of the site, can you send me a copy - I'd love tit as a desktop.

Freudian slip ?

--
Nick

Old February 26th 06, 03:22 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Stephen Richards wrote in news:1140948256.6024.0
@lotis.uk.clara.net:

http://home.greywulf.net/images/anagrammap.gif

Old February 27th 06, 10:34 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

I cannot zoom in on the map so cannot read it, please advise me or
Email it to me in a formatI can read the station names.

Thanks

LU anagram map Jim Hawkins London Transport 7 August 27th 10 01:26 PM
Following on from the anagram tube map... John Rowland London Transport 14 February 17th 06 07:33 PM
Anagram Mick Tully London Transport 0 July 27th 05 07:21 PM
The Routemaster 'bus (anagram) Mick Tully London Transport 0 June 28th 05 06:33 PM
Eastenders on the Map Was:Tube Map Jim Brown London Transport 7 January 10th 04 06:22 PM