Old October 27th 06, 07:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kev Kev is offline

Default Resolving Unresolved Journey

Where on earth do TfL get the morons that work for them from. I have an
unresolved journey on the 16 August and I have been trying to sort this
out. I made a number of journies on the 16th starting out at Brent
Cross in the morning.
In the evening I travelled from Liverpool Street to Kings Cross then
changed to the Northern to go back to Brent Cross. The Northern Line
journey took about 40 minutes due to a f**kup and although I definitely
swiped out at Brent X it is unresolved.
Now it just so happens that when I was at Kings X I got an Oyster print
out and it quite clearly states:

16/08 20:39 Liverpl St - Kings Cross M £0.00
16/08 20:39 *** cap applied ***

Zolton Kiss from TfL has written to me to say I have checked your
journey details for the 16th August 06 as specified but can find no log
of the jouirney you mentioned. In actual fact, there is no log of being
at Kings Cross or Brent Cross at all.

So at 20:39 I was not at Kings X despite having a print out in B&W that
says I was. I have also just noted that the complete journey from Brent
X to North Greenwich in the morning is omitted.

Who can I complain to about these f**k wits.

Kevin

Old October 27th 06, 08:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Zolton Kiss from TfL has written to me to say I have checked your
journey details for the 16th August 06 as specified but can find no log
of the jouirney you mentioned. In actual fact, there is no log of being
at Kings Cross or Brent Cross at all.

Can't help with who to complain to, but I to have had an issue with the
journey log being incomplete (both on the one visible online and the hard
copy that the Oyster helpdesk send out). I had an issue where I touched in
at Wimbledon but when I touched out at Fulham Broadway the validator treated
it as an entry (I never did establish why, possibly the validator had been
incorrectly configured as an entry gate rather than bidirectional?). So I
ended up with an incomplete journey from Wimbledon which just cost £1 as it
would have done anyway but which knocked out my capping, and then was
charged another £1 for an incomplete journey from Fulham Broadway. I was
able to get a refund arranged via e-mail to the Oyster helpdesk without too
much difficulty but there wasn't actually any record of the touch in at
Fulham Broadway on the journey log. Instead £1 just vanished from my
balance between two journey entries without apparently being accounted for.

G.