Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 6th 06, 12:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TfL 2007 fares now on the web

....and the zones 1&2 off-peak Day Travelcard breaks the £5 barrier!
(It had to happen sooner or later!)

The full details of the new 2007 fares are now up on TfL's website:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/fares-tick...07/general.asp

The PDF of the summary leaflet is available for download:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/fares-tick...s-Jan-2007.pdf

Presumably the full fares and tickets booklet will follow nearer the
date as has been recent practice.

Over the past week I've seen posters at LU stations advising passengers
that the 2007 fares leaflet was 'now available', but confusingly there
were none in any of the leaflet dispensers. I didn't ask at a ticket
office however so I guess it's possible they may have has some behind
the counter.

I don't know if the free Tube travel for unaccompanied under-11s from
Easter '07 has been discussed here already, but it has been detailed on
the transport strategy section of the Mayor's website for some time
[1]. That website might be a good place to go to get information on
upcoming fares developments, though wading through the minutes of GLA
Transport committee can also provide a wealth of information about
fares as well as everything else transport related in the capital
(obviously!).

-----
[1] http://www.london.gov.uk/mayor/transport/fares.jsp