Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 27th 06, 04:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default More trains on old WAGN lines

"Earl Purple" wrote in message
oups.com...

I couldn't find a table sorting them but I think this might be the
least used station. (the list doesn't include National Rail stations
that are not also underground ones)

Chesham
Annual entry and exit frequencies
Entry weekday total: 751 Exit weekday total: 591
Entry weekday early: 66 Exit weekday early: 5
Entry weekday A.M. peak: 393 Exit weekday A.M. peak: 101
Entry weekday inter peak: 150 Exit weekday inter peak: 95
Entry weekday P.M. peak: 109 Exit weekday P.M. peak: 249
Entry weekday evening: 33 Exit weekday evening: 141
Entry Saturday total: 455 Exit Saturday total: 463
Entry Sunday total: 180 Exit Sunday total: 148

Total annual entry + exit (in millions) = 0.407

No, I think the least used are Roding Valley 0.198, Chigwell 0.203 and
Grange Hill 0.227.

Peter Smyth