Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 24th 07, 12:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Northern Line trains terminating at Euston (southbound Bank branch)

Just taken a trip from Euston to London Bridge, and at Euston two
trains were showing on the indicator as terminating at Euston (with a
through train to Morden in between them). I've never seen this before;
I didn't know trains could terminate at Euston. Where would they
reverse?

Patrick