Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 9th 07, 02:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Thameslink 2000 Power

"Graham J" wrote in message
I'm not aware of any plans to change the changeover point.

I believe the latest plan is to move the changeover to City
Thameslink. (originally it was Blackfriars)..

Farringdon, surely?

That was meant to be read that the original plan was to move the
changeover point to Blackfriars (from Farringdon), now it is planned to
move it to City Thameslink.

I thought the plan was to increase their options by enabling changeover at
City Thameslink - but not to actually change the point at which it usually
happens.

Sadly I can't give you any interesting reading material to back that up
since I can't remember where I read it... ;-(