Old October 26th 07, 11:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default OT- Clapham grows yet again

Not content with taking over Battersea's main train station, it's now
captured Old Brompton Road a mile north of the river, and will meet
Hampstead soon.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0001216/bio

Old October 26th 07, 05:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Not content with taking over Battersea's main train station,
it's now captured Old Brompton Road a mile north of the river,
and will meet Hampstead soon.

I was searching for a flat (to rent) in Clapham in July and apparently
Stockwell now is Clapham North, Brixton is "eastern Clapham", and
anything in the southern part of the Northern Line is "southern
Clapham".

Then again after walking many miles through real Clapham I can't
really see a reason for that. What's so good in there? Overcrowded
Northern Line? Gangs from Brixton and Peckham?

Old October 27th 07, 11:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"alex_t" wrote in message
oups.com...

I was searching for a flat (to rent) in Clapham in July and apparently
Stockwell now is Clapham North, Brixton is "eastern Clapham", and
anything in the southern part of the Northern Line is "southern
Clapham".

I've been living in Balham for over 20 years and it's terrific now. Lots
of nice flats to rent here - at a price, though not as bad as Clapham.

Ian